ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nodamnspam

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Would love to have ICS on my OV. Running it on my touchpad and it is IMHO a much better user experience than gingerbread.

Loaded this ROM on and played with it for a day. Had to remove it unfortunately as it had too many issues to run as an everyday ROM. I could go into the details but I am all to sure you are aware of them.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the effort and keep up the good work.:)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So i guess no fixes for video then-_-
Dude. You shouldn't be posting like this. It's Alpha. If you want video fixed, come back in a couple months when you learn manners......
Would love to have ICS on my OV. Running it on my touchpad and it is IMHO a much better user experience than gingerbread.

Loaded this ROM on and played with it for a day. Had to remove it unfortunately as it had too many issues to run as an everyday ROM. I could go into the details but I am all to sure you are aware of them.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the effort and keep up the good work.:)

In a matter of time. :D

Took IHO a long time to become perfect. So this will take awhile.:p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Tdm. This is an amazingly beautiful rom and I appreciate ALL of the hard work you must have put in to this. It's running and that's all that matters. The only few problems that even begin to effect me are the youtube, camera, and wifi. And those are problems with almost all ics roms currently. So I'm fine with that. I'm just glad that your here working on it. I'm opinion it works so well currently that this is my new daily from now on. I will keep following with the latest updates :) thanks so much for all the hard work. - Ryuk

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Whoa i agree...i cant imagine the pressure people be putting on tdm and the devs

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

No pay, no pressure. This is one reason I don't take donations.

I try to have a thick skin also. There are dozens of polite and grateful folks for each jerk. And honestly there are very few bona fide jerks, if any. Mostly people just underestimate how difficult it is to communicate effectively in a forum.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
No pay, no pressure. This is one reason I don't take donations.

I try to have a thick skin also. There are dozens of polite and grateful folks for each jerk. And honestly there are very few bona fide jerks, if any. Mostly people just underestimate how difficult it is to communicate effectively in a forum.

You, Mr. Tdm, are awesome

samson lamadine

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Dude. You shouldn't be posting like this. It's Alpha. If you want video fixed, come back in a couple months when you learn manners......
It's not even like that..i was asking because when Alpha 8 came out people came up with fixes and things..i was pressuring tdm or nothing :cool:

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Sorry for the off topic post, but CuriousNoob, you can make the picture in your signature play instead of them having to click the link to see it. Just do

FOR EXAMPLE:
3jJny.gif

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to say that you guys are most certainly not giving the devs enough friggin' respect. Remember they don't HAVE to port anything. They do it for the fun of it (well.. I think it's more or less the fact that they enjoy doing it).
Learn some manners, read the ENTIRE thread and remember..... DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE BROKEN. IT'S A FREAKIN' ALPHA. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT USE A STABLE ROM.

That's my peace. sorry for the off-topic post in here but I had to say it.

Reactions: ebop66

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
First question, what does it mean by USB storage app? I moved it to my sd card and it says there is nothing on it but it moved it to said USB storage app.... :what: soo confused.... And the second picture is well.... Let's just say not this again O-o this happens with every rom I've tried and it doesn't seem to be happening to others... Could it be my phone itself?... Not trying to be a bug troll just two questions. Any help would be appreciated. :)

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
The market problem i think is play store on all ROMS i hate when it happens its so annoying. Try clearing play store data.

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Everyone needs to just let him do his thing, it's not like its never going to be completed. People who keep posting about bug's need to just go to alpha 7. Only thing wrong with that build is no camera preview/mms not to bad.. and theres a easy 3g fix.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Everyone needs to just let him do his thing, it's not like its never going to be completed. People who keep posting about bug's need to just go to alpha 7. Only thing wrong with that build is no camera preview/mms not to bad.. and theres a easy 3g fix.

Hey. I am not posting bugs. They were just two simple questions. I could care less if the play store worked. No one's come out with any new apps lately so I don't use it. I was just puzzled because no one else had encountered it. I am not a bug troll....

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey. I am not posting bugs. They were just two simple questions. I could care less if the play store worked. No one's come out with any new apps lately so I don't use it. I was just puzzled because no one else had encountered it. I am not a bug troll....

I agree it was just 2 simple questions

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
You did nothing to present your statement as sarcasm. At the very least, you should have ended it with "</sarcasm>" to let us know. Even so, it was tasteless, but at least you wouldn't get yelled at by everyone.

Next time, think about how what you are saying will look to the reader. If you know "no one would see the sarcasm," don't post it. Online sarcasm is a very tricky field, and it requires a lot of effort to pull it off without looking offensive or rude.

Anyone that has been in this forum for more than two months knows that it was sarcasm. If you didn't know it was sarcasm you obviously havnt been around very long. Those who have know that I never ask for etas, try to be kind to people, and offer help to anyone that asks me. When a member with over 1000 posts and 150 thanks posts something like that you assumr its sarcasm. If you didn't notice, all the people that misunderstood it were new members. I was using sarcasm to show how ridiculous all the noobs are posting about every bug five times... I find it ridiculous that there's only 180 thanks on the OP post when I'm sure that there's over four times that amount that download it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kwknott and dwappo

Surrito

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
That same market error came up for me in alpha 7 after about two weeks, which is what I was using til 9 came out. Its really annoying. But it didn't happen with all apps, only the ones I wanted to use. :/

Anyways I'll be reflashing alpha 7 since streaming services dont work on 9 and thats kind of a big deal for me. Hopefully, that will also solve the market problem.

Keep up the good work tmd!

Reactions: anon406695

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Just so I sleep better at night:

To enable another keyboard go to settings>language and input options> select SWYPE BETA done. Right? Well my problem is when I go to say SMS or gmail and I can't figure out how to select anything other than android keyboard. Am I missing something? I long pressed the text box and usually it pops up. With this rom I'm wondering if there's another step I'm missing or somewhere else I have to click to ensure I'm using the other keyboard. After selecting Swype in the settings I listed above, I go back into that setting and it's not selected like the setting I chose isn't saving. I don't know. Does anyone have similar problems and or issues? Just curious. Thanks everyone for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz