ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfay

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just so I sleep better at night:

To enable another keyboard go to settings>language and input options> select SWYPE BETA done. Right? Well my problem is when I go to say SMS or gmail and I can't figure out how to select anything other than android keyboard. Am I missing something? I long pressed the text box and usually it pops up. With this rom I'm wondering if there's another step I'm missing or somewhere else I have to click to ensure I'm using the other keyboard. After selecting Swype in the settings I listed above, I go back into that setting and it's not selected like the setting I chose isn't saving. I don't know. Does anyone have similar problems and or issues? Just curious. Thanks everyone for your hard work.
That's exactly the issue I'm having with mine.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that has been in this forum for more than two months knows that it was sarcasm. If you didn't know it was sarcasm you obviously havnt been around very long. Those who have know that I never ask for etas, try to be kind to people, and offer help to anyone that asks me. When a member with over 1000 posts and 150 thanks posts something like that you assumr its sarcasm. If you didn't notice, all the people that misunderstood it were new members. I was using sarcasm to show how ridiculous all the noobs are posting about every bug five times... I find it ridiculous that there's only 180 thanks on the OP post when I'm sure that there's over four times that amount that download it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

This.

But come on now guys, lets just get back to being happy that ICS is almost in alpha 9, and will get even better later. No need for all this arguing (even though anthonycr is right about the new folks, read the thread before asking questions ^^)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Just so I sleep better at night:

To enable another keyboard go to settings>language and input options> select SWYPE BETA done. Right? Well my problem is when I go to say SMS or gmail and I can't figure out how to select anything other than android keyboard. Am I missing something? I long pressed the text box and usually it pops up. With this rom I'm wondering if there's another step I'm missing or somewhere else I have to click to ensure I'm using the other keyboard. After selecting Swype in the settings I listed above, I go back into that setting and it's not selected like the setting I chose isn't saving. I don't know. Does anyone have similar problems and or issues? Just curious. Thanks everyone for your hard work.

Change your keyboard through settings. Also.... Remember the thing, ALPHA.

samson lamadine

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Everyone needs to just let him do his thing, it's not like its never going to be completed. People who keep posting about bug's need to just go to alpha 7. Only thing wrong with that build is no camera preview/mms not to bad.. and theres a easy 3g fix.

So the fix will stop the 3g and wifi drom dropping?..and what page is it on please? i also hope
it's easy to do -.-

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I've been using the alpha 8 with the fixes! And I wanna thank the guy who provided us with alpha 8 with the fixes installed. Now I was wanting to know if anyone out there will apply those fixes to alpha 9 and upload a link for us less knowledgeable users :) PLEASE!

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I've been using the alpha 8 with the fixes! And I wanna thank the guy who provided us with alpha 8 with the fixes installed. Now I was wanting to know if anyone out there will apply those fixes to alpha 9 and upload a link for us less knowledgeable users :) PLEASE!

Alpha 9 already has those fixes

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The third sibling in the quattrimus family is arriving ... I finally got AOSP to boot. It is having an issue with the touch screen driver but I'm sure that will be fixable.

So get ready for a triple AOSP/CM9/AOKP release with alpha 10 next week! :D

I mean I guess that's cool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton