ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
The third sibling in the quattrimus family is arriving ... I finally got AOSP to boot. It is having an issue with the touch screen driver but I'm sure that will be fixable.

So get ready for a triple AOSP/CM9/AOKP release with alpha 10 next week! :D

Fixed the screen. Now wifi won't scan. But that should be about the last issue.

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
AOKP a9 is working great so far except for one freeze. Applied the Go SMS mms fix and the wifi fix where you switch to static then immediately back to DHCP and reboot.

Great work TDM.

Hadn't seen that WiFi fix before. I did a clean install and my WiFi came up working and hasn't flaked out on me after 2 intentional reboots. Thank you for posting the info though.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
First question, what does it mean by USB storage app? I moved it to my sd card and it says there is nothing on it but it moved it to said USB storage app.... :what: soo confused.... And the second picture is well.... Let's just say not this again O-o this happens with every rom I've tried and it doesn't seem to be happening to others... Could it be my phone itself?... Not trying to be a bug troll just two questions. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Clear data

Sent from futuristic optimus s

Gapsy

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I updated from IHO to the AOKP build today. I had root prior to installing (backed up apps etc) and after I installed i don't have root access!! What gives? This has never happened before.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I updated from IHO to the AOKP build today. I had root prior to installing (backed up apps etc) and after I installed i don't have root access!! What gives? This has never happened before.

Huh? Just checked, su and superuser.apk are installed on aokp a9.

Wolfay

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Will this new AOSP version of quattrimus have NFC beam and such stuff just like the real version of ICS? I would love to see screenshots when it's all complete.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
so does anyone have and fixes for camera? i would use this daily if that was working ;D

I think its just general driver issue, I tried different Camera clients and they all fail to load or detect the camera. I know I say diver issues a lot, but I think this is the main problem. Hopefully the 3.0 kernel tdm is working on will fix this.

tdm, will the 3.0 be in the AOSP build?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I think its just general driver issue, I tried different Camera clients and they all fail to load or detect the camera. I know I say diver issues a lot, but I think this is the main problem. Hopefully the 3.0 kernel tdm is working on will fix this.

tdm, will the 3.0 be in the AOSP build?

The same kernel drives gb camera fine. It's the camera libs. There are several layers of libs involved, and some are vendor binaries.

And no, I'm still working on the kernel. But now that data usage works, that is one less reason to get it done. I might try to get Bluetooth working first.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The same kernel drives gb camera fine. It's the camera libs. There are several layers of libs involved, and some are vendor binaries.

And no, I'm still working on the kernel. But now that data usage works, that is one less reason to get it done. I might try to get Bluetooth working first.

I wouldnt give up on the kernel yet, with jelly bean supposedly around the corner. it may help quite a bit if the devs even want to tackle it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12