Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Now that is an awesome find. Thanks! If it really works like he claims, I can use his sources to do the same thing on our phones. :D

Oh yeah I completely forgot to tell you. Lupohirp isn't going to dev anymore. He lost his O1. Hephappy has taken over

Sent from my Motorola Triumph

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I just tried copying over the libcamera, libcameraservice, libcamera_client, and the Camera.apk to my ROM for fun to see if it would work, didn't. Any other files I could copy over to try to make it work, or is this something that can't be fixed this way?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I just tried copying over the libcamera, libcameraservice, libcamera_client, and the Camera.apk to my ROM for fun to see if it would work, didn't. Any other files I could copy over to try to make it work, or is this something that can't be fixed this way?

Don't know. Might need the kernel too?

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Just read through hephappy's thread. Looks like camera preview and Bluetooth audio are working. But no camcorder yet.

I think I see a beta coming next week. :D

This right after i patch this other rom together to make it work for me lol. Good find and good luck TDM looking forward to AOKP working for me again.

Reactions: tdm

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Since those are system apps, wouldn't you need to push them via adb? I don't think copying them with a file manager would work....

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll make a backup and try it, maybe....I'm guessing a kernel for the P500 will give me all sorts of other troubles that just having my camera preview won't be worth it? lol

You can't use a kernel for the P500 on the V. I said this many times..... Different hardware.

Sent from my LG-VM670

Status
Not open for further replies.