ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey tdm just a thought...why not make nova launcher the main launcher that will save space on aokp. Just some friendly feedback

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey tdm just a thought...why not make nova launcher the main launcher that will save space on aokp. Just some friendly feedback

Not to shoot you down, but I think that would be a bad idea. Until most of the bugs in the OS are kinked out(Non-hardware based bugs), we should just leave it as it is.

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome!!! :D 3 different ics rom!! Which one to choose? :thumbup: soon, thanks TDM

3? I'm only aware of 2. Quattrimus and Cold as Ice. What's the 3rd?

P.S. I know this is the Quattrimus topic so let's not get into talking too much about the other ROMs just their names... I'll do the googling myself!

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Question: Is there supposed to be adb support? I tried going into developor options>root access>apps and adb, but it didn't work. It continued to only say Root access for apps only.

Wolfay

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
IMHO AOKP is the sweetest, it offer tons of customization and other cool . If you're looking for which one to try for more features AOKP is normally the way to go!

AOSP is more for people that want a slimmed down ROM so they can add all their own stuff on top of it.

What about AOKP compared to CM9? Is it better battery life, more customization?

Status
Not open for further replies.