ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Running Cold as ice with VM fixes. Works great with camera preview

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Quit posting about cold as ice in this thread, this thread is for quattrimus. That's why this thread is so cluttered

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Cant we use modified version of a Linux lib? I'm sure using the generics for the cheese webcam applications would do?

We just download the source and compile for ARM6

That actually sounds like a good idea. O-o

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Fine! :p
I'll do it..
If I have time ..
I have finals so I can't get started any soon...

-_- my computer is broken so I cant.. . (stupid hp and their design flaws being prone to overheating.) And my finals aren't until 3 weeks from now so I would have time.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: KeviiinS

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
How do you do wireless adb?

Connect your PC and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.

On your phone, go to Settings > Developer Options and check 'ADB over network'

Open a command prompt and type in 'adb connect x.x.x.x' where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your phone on your network. (If you don't know this, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the network it is connected to, it will give you your IP address.)

Reactions: glarepate

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
is there anything i else flash? just the rom? i flashed once and i got some problems, so im gonna reflash. home button, wifi, etc.

What exactly you flash(as some people are floating between a7-a9)? How did you flash? How did you wipe(lol)? And exactly what problems you having?

Please go more in depth, or else nobody can help you. No offense in any way, just when you tell us what is going on in detail, we can help you better.

1 post with detail > 10 post of bits and pieces.

Sent from your mom's phone.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Connect your PC and your phone to the same Wi-Fi network.

On your phone, go to Settings > Developer Options and check 'ADB over network'

Open a command prompt and type in 'adb connect x.x.x.x' where x.x.x.x is the IP address of your phone on your network. (If you don't know this, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap on the network it is connected to, it will give you your IP address.)

Quick question, does the terminal have to be running from a computer, or can you now adb with another device running a terminal in the same network?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, does the terminal have to be running from a computer, or can you now adb with another device running a terminal in the same network?

I'm a little confused by your question, I'm sorry. Are you asking if you can send ADB commands from another phone instead of a computer? If so, I don't think so. You would have to have Java and the Android SDK installed on that device, which as far as I know doesn't exist for mobile platforms.

If I totally misunderstood your question feel free to tell me.

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little confused by your question, I'm sorry. Are you asking if you can send ADB commands from another phone instead of a computer? If so, I don't think so. You would have to have Java and the Android SDK installed on that device, which as far as I know doesn't exist for mobile platforms.

If I totally misunderstood your question feel free to tell me.

I get the question. The answer is no. You need to conect from the device you wanna have the connection with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae