ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey, he's just excited. I'm eager too, but I'm also too busy with my own work (My themes, my website, testing for different devs, just made staff at another forum, my actual job, and raising two kids) to be able to sit in the back seat yelling "Are we there yet?"

@KeviiinS - We get a little bit closer every time the wheel goes around. Now be patient, don't make me turn this whole thread around and go right back home! :D

Reactions: KeviiinS

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else catch on to the devs not releasing updates? I personally think it has got alot to do with a lack of appreciation for what they are doing. People really need to respect the devs and stop clutter posting. Everything works with cai a10 for me on my ov with hydro kernel and all I did was read the info contained in the threads and test. If you can't respect the devs then just wait for betas, because it just slows down the development of the corresponding whatever when people don't have simple troubleshooting skills and expect alpha tests to be perfect and demand the devs help when A. Your device isn't formally supported and B. When everything you need to know is and has been posted many times. When TDM is ready I'm sure he will bless us with his amazing work.

n0sn0w

Banned
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else catch on to the devs not releasing updates? I personally think it has got alot to do with a lack of appreciation for what they are doing. People really need to respect the devs and stop clutter posting. Everything works with cai a10 for me on my ov with hydro kernel and all I did was read the info contained in the threads and test. If you can't respect the devs then just wait for betas, because it just slows down the development of the corresponding whatever when people don't have simple troubleshooting skills and expect alpha tests to be perfect and demand the devs help when A. Your device isn't formally supported and B. When everything you need to know is and has been posted many times. When TDM is ready I'm sure he will bless us with his amazing work.

Shhhh don't tell jerry that lol feels like he pumps an update weekly :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Like I said on OS forum. Sorry if I offended. I became ill with man-opause after reviewing the massiveness that is contained here in the quatt forum. I have prescribed myself a chill pill and will continue on my merry way now. Lol:p
Google is your friend peeps and after all this "brown nosing" I must say its time for a shower something reeks. You guys are great

n0sn0w

Banned
May 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay I've gotta say quattrimus along side with xparent blue tapatalk will look sweet.
4257049e-4a40-9913.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

benkoz92

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Yay :D I've been using CM9 as my daily rom since A8 and have missed using wifi tether. But ICS us too awesome to give up over tethering. I can't wait till A10 is released :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad