ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
So with an updated ICS kernal will it be possible for the OV to use Chrome Beta? Or will it still not run because our phones are only an ARMv6?

We cant use chrome beta like u said our phones armv6 but it wont be long until someone ports it like they did to firefox

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone here actually heard of any efforts to port Chrome Beta to armv 6?

There is an arm6 chrome mod floating around xda. It still didn't work with this rom last I tried. You need a 3.0 kernel with full hardware acceleration for it to work. Its still kind of slow and buggy anyways. It would be nice on a small screen though. When you try to hit a small link, it zooms in on it so you can make sure your hitting the correct one

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: glarepate

Billzilla

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
so running this rom for a while and now phone wont charge or if does is really slow yes i have wipe battery stats tried 4 other lg chargers (have 4 other op v in house ) can anyone point me in the right directions ( it did charge the phone to begin with then just stopped did find the it does charge when in recovery) cwm recover 4.0.1.5

Last edited:

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
What is the VM9 radio update? I don't get what it does

It is a radio update that virgin mobile included in the new security update for the optimus v. It updates the software for the cellular radio. Some people have reported improvements in signal, 3g speeds and voice quality while others see no difference. It has been causing reboot issues with gingerbread based roms but look like that may have been fixed by some new kernels the devs have compile from the new source code LG released.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
@TMD. U may not like this question and I really don't want to offend u or anything with impatiency but, why to keep a10 as private? Why are other dev's doing it too?? Just curious .. not asking for anything but that..

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
@TMD. U may not like this question and I really don't want to offend u or anything with impatiency but, why to keep a10 as private? Why are other dev's doing it too?? Just curious .. not asking for anything but that..

He posted a couple pages back that he's thoroughly testing them now to try not to get so many repeated bug posts. It's a great idea in my opinion

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

there's probably an issue or two he wants to get fixed first. Do you want a quickly released a10 with many issues, or do you want an a10 that should be called beta1?

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Private testing ensures that the feedback is more useful than repeated statements about known bugs. An experienced tester can focus on the bigger picture of the overall quality, so instead of hearing the same thing over and over the dev can get clear feedback on other, less obvious, aspects of the build.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Private testing ensures that the feedback is more useful than repeated statements about known bugs. An experienced tester can focus on the bigger picture of the overall quality, so instead of hearing the same thing over and over the dev can get clear feedback on other, less obvious, aspects of the build.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

there's probably an issue or two he wants to get fixed first. Do you want a quickly released a10 with many issues, or do you want an a10 that should be called beta1?

He posted a couple pages back that he's thoroughly testing them now to try not to get so many repeated bug posts. It's a great idea in my opinion

Alright, cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21