ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
youtube works fine for me, even hq, i did oc my ov to 729 mhz tho.

Yeah .. I should have mentioned that my phone is oc'd to 748 when I posted that youtube works. :)

My trusty old-screen OV is rock solid at 748 on all the ROMs I've put on it, but won't really go above that.

Oh, and in case nobody's noticed yet, the baseband is filled in on the settings page now. Thanks to mrg666 and JerryScript for that patch. :)

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah .. I should have mentioned that my phone is oc'd to 748 when I posted that youtube works. :)

My trusty old-screen OV is rock solid at 748 on all the ROMs I've put on it, but won't really go above that.

Oh, and in case nobody's noticed yet, the baseband is filled in on the settings page now. Thanks to mrg666 and JerryScript for that patch. :)

A huge thank you to tdm for allowing us access to this ROM so quickly. Fantastic work has been done, and it seems to be everything I was hoping for.

Worked first time, "right out of the box". WiFi is working perfectly, even connected to my friend's wireless without my needing to re-type the password.

Google restored all the apps I have downloaded from them; this is the first time that has worked. I didn't have to restore nearly as much with TI, which was also automatically restored.

Again, major thanks.

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
re: white browser screen ... I'm running cm9 alpha10pre1 right now and the browser works fine.

Can you think of anything that you are doing (or not) that might cause this?

Is anyone else having this issue?

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Thats nice! This like the first time i see it filled in besides stock lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Using A10pre1 CM9 I'm only having Google Play Music streaming problems... Also noticed I can't stream Google Music through the browser.

Edit: I had this same problem on a9, except it worked most of the time on wifi, never on 3g. I'll test it over the next few days and see what happens. Hope the info helps!

With AOKP I can't download anything from the Play Store, multiple errors tried flashing three times w/ all wipes.

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone look and tell me what kernel version is included with AOKP / CM9? If I flash one and have issues (wanted AOSP but have to wait until phone is fixed) with the overclock like some are saying, I want to try out thekraven's ICS kernel on it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira