ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainShanks

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Seems like there's a good amount of video tearing during things like scrolling on the home screen, not to mention apps with varying intensities of graphics are crashing, mostly Scramble With Friends :( Play Store is also crashing a lot. All of this persisted through a full wipe of data, cache, and dalvik and reinstalls of the rom and apps. This was CM9 by the way.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Seems like there's a good amount of video tearing during things like scrolling on the home screen, not to mention apps with varying intensities of graphics are crashing, mostly Scramble With Friends :( Play Store is also crashing a lot. All of this persisted through a full wipe of data, cache, and dalvik and reinstalls of the rom and apps. This was CM9 by the way.

I can confirm on CM9 Hanging with Friends crashes also.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I was using Aokp yesterday for about 2 hours and then the lock screen dissapeared. I tried pulling the battery and restarting but the lock screen never came on so I couldn't get into the home screen. I ended up flashing cm9 but the 3g didn't work so I am now reflashing aokp and not using the nova launcher. I'm hoping the lockscreen glitch was due the that launcher. Other than that it is a sweet rom.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
For people having odd glitches after flashing, follow this guide to get the cleanest possible flash and the cleanest possible set up.

**Steps to a perfect flash**
1. Verify the MD5 of the ROM on the SD card
2. Remove any over clock you have on the phone prior to flash.
3. Run "Wipe Data/Factory reset" and "Wipe Cache Partition".
4. Go in mounts and storage and format boot, cache, data, sd-ext, and system.
5. go into advanced and wipe the Dalvik cache.
6. Install the ROM and boot into the ROM.
7. Set up the ROM and let it sit at the home screen for about 5 minutes.
8. Reboot and use the ROM.

CaptainShanks

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
For people having odd glitches after flashing, follow this guide to get the cleanest possible flash and the cleanest possible set up.

**Steps to a perfect flash**
1. Verify the MD5 of the ROM on the SD card
2. Remove any over clock you have on the phone prior to flash.
3. Run "Wipe Data/Factory reset" and "Wipe Cache Partition".
4. Go in mounts and storage and format boot, cache, data, sd-ext, and system.
5. go into advanced and wipe the Dalvik cache.
6. Install the ROM and boot into the ROM.
7. Set up the ROM and let it sit at the home screen for about 5 minutes.
8. Reboot and use the ROM.

Any overclock you do prior to wiping the system partition is going to be erased anyway :p All you're really saying is to verify your download, do a full wipe, and be patient on the first load lol.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So is it worth flashing the ColdasIce kernel or w/e?

Tdm stated earlier that it probably isn't compatible, and everything is working smoothly for me, I think I'm the only one that mentioned trying it. Doesn't seem to be necessary though, and I have no reason to mess with something that isn't broke

Thanks tdm!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Cm9 clock is laggy. Kinda catches up when sending a text.

But overall. I'm loving, only real bugs so far is YouTube HQ. And pictures intensive in tapatalk f/c's. But that happens anyway but more in cm9. Seems to charge way faster than cm7 also.

Sent from your mom's phone.

I just had that same issue with AOKP when I woke up. Damn it I overslept lol

Is link2sys compatible with Quattrimus alpha 10?
My sdcard is getting full...

I think it's built in

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP using Tapatalk

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Being on a 6 month Google internship I must say open source is amazing specially how you devs have work hard to perfect ics on a device far behind from receiving this update being a low budget fines most would be on 2.2.1 if it wasn't for a genius like tdm mad props for your progress for people having issues it probly because you over clocking a phone that is not soppose to run at that speed be happy with 600mhz and with this ics rom or else one day you gunna wake up next to a fried phone @tdm I have tested all versions and at this moment I can tell you cm9 is more in the process of being stable out of all of them although aokp not far behind good luck and thank you ;) from all the ov community

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Tdm stated earlier that it probably isn't compatible, and everything is working smoothly for me, I think I'm the only one that mentioned trying it. Doesn't seem to be necessary though, and I have no reason to mess with something that isn't broke

Thanks tdm!

I mean the Kraken's kernel or w/e :p

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I mean the Kraken's kernel or w/e :p

I wouldnt recommend you installing another kernel you could break things that are already fix or enter into a recovery loop just wait for it to be fix in time or go back to gb until its stable remember its testing

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
TDM the setting>battery does not work. I have been on battery all day at school and it says i was only on battery two hours...my school day is from 8:00am - 2:45pm....

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine works fine. Wtf is up with this screen usage though? Lol

32288f52-7ab5-aea1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads