ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
600 is stock. Or you could over clock and try either performance (keeps your CPU at the highest speed), or on demand (uses only your highest or lowest speeds).

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

yea but, the cpu voltage increases at 600 mhz, so if i keep it at 480, its a balance between battery life and performance.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
So, reading the last few pages it looks as though Im the only one with bluetooth and calling issues? Everything else plays through them; notifications, keyboard sounds, etc. just not calls

Bluetooth only works for music, not calls. I saw one person claimed it did work for a call briefly, but generally it doesn't.

There shouldn't be any issues with non-bluetooth calling.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks tdm! aokp build , tested and it's awesome :D camera,mms,YouTube, wifi just to mention the most command! Great job!:thumbup:

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm running 600/806 interactiveX without reboots on aokp... I can confirm gallery crash on video play. Quickpic will play them without crashing but they play choppy. Mms is working fine for me other then it won't auto-disconnect wi-fi. I've noticed some choppy scrolling in Tapatalk... I think that pretty much sums it all up. Overall experience this feels beta. Thx tdm and everyone involved

Edit: one more thing battery stats only shows I've had the phone off charge for 1:30 and I know it's been more like 8:30

Last edited:

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been on interactive x min 480 max 806 since I flashed and no reboots or freezes. I flashed last night at 11pm.

If you stress the CPU enough it WILL crash, because my phone is stable on gingerbread at 806.

Try a benchmark utility.

And im not yelling at you or anything, just want to show you how to recreate it :p

Also for anyone curious

The CPU force reboot only happens during an over-clock.

I'm assuming its from the kernel task switching, or the CPU Stepping module needs a little bit of work(This is an alpha after all :p).

So keep your phone your phone at max 600mhz to keep stability. If your daring, go for anything above 600.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the USB port on my "real" phone got screwed up and/or too much usage. It still charges but no adb anymore. :'( So I'm on a mission to get adb-over-network into all the ROMs today. :D

This presents an issue for recovery, too. I'll have to think about what to do about that. Perhaps create a custom recovery with networking...?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
This presents an issue for recovery, too. I'll have to think about what to do about that. Perhaps create a custom recovery with networking...?

Oh wow, that's not good. I'm sorry to hear about this problem. Thats gonna make developing a pain

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm running 600/806 interactiveX without reboots on aokp... I can confirm gallery crash on video play. Quickpic will play them without crashing but they play choppy. Mms is working fine for me other then it won't auto-disconnect wi-fi. I've noticed some choppy scrolling in Tapatalk... I think that pretty much sums it all up. Overall experience this feels beta. Thx tdm and everyone involved

Edit: one more thing battery stats only shows I've had the phone off charge for 1:30 and I know it's been more like 8:30

Taptalk been screwy since the last update, I don't think its the rom, I'm having freeze issues with it on my fire and phone, I have ics on my fire and iho on my phone (I know I need to upgrade, I just too used to the stability of iho and not as young and adventurous as I used to be)

sent from my Nokia 5110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad