ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Another way if fixing a bricked phone if you know how to use it.... I don't lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Its the first stage of your phone turning on, its what determines if you are going to recovery or normal boot. From boot mode you can use fast boot to flash images for recoveries and kernels. It works alot like adb.

sent from my Nokia 5110

Reactions: drm1992

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
This presents an issue for recovery, too. I'll have to think about what to do about that. Perhaps create a custom recovery with networking...?

mine has been doing that too.. the wireless adb feature in cm9 works well for me. mine is weird tho.. it went a week or two with usb not working for anything but charging, then all of a sudden it worked for a whole week. now its not again...

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
yea but, the cpu voltage increases at 600 mhz, so if i keep it at 480, its a balance between battery life and performance.

I see what you did there, how long does the battery last for you? I think the issue with the screen
brightness impacting the battery life is because we can't get our eyes off of our screens. It's an almost fully working ICS and it's freaking glorious!

Oh wow, that's not good. I'm sorry to hear about this problem. Thats gonna make developing a pain

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I look at this as motivation to make something entirely new :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP alpha10 using Tapatalk

taha1112

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I see what you did there, how long does the battery last for you? I think the issue with the screen
brightness impacting the battery life is because we can't get our eyes off of our screens. It's an almost fully working ICS and it's freaking glorious!

I look at this as motivation to make something entirely new :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus AOKP alpha10 using Tapatalk

I dont have a problem with battery life, im just saying as HurrrDurrrDURP said that there is a problem with governors that makes the rom crash, so i said if the frequency doesnt change (at 480 mhz), it shouldn't occur?

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Not to clutter but report something I have not heard mentioned yet, using CM9 Alpha 10 pre1:

*When setting the contact picture for yourself, the cropping part seems to fail often on some pictures and will even crash gallery on occassion.

Also, anyone know how to disable the screen on/off TV like animation? It appears that section under settings is still WIP correct?

chucksaysblah

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Was getting lots of random reboots today on aokp 10 . Pandora was skipping and so was my audio galaxy . They had both ran smoothly on kravens rom so I know it isnt a ics issue. Flashed
CM9 and I am going to see how it runs .

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
How do you wipe market data on quattrimus aokp? Its not showing apps i have installed.... Only the most recent ones ive downloaded today. Even the ones ive bought it says i havent purchased them....

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

n00bdud3

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Even with the messed up battery monitor, my battery life on CM9 A10 is similar to what I was getting on Harmonia 2.05. I'm extremely pleased with it so far. :D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

llamadon

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I saw on page 250 cammykool was restarting when they tried to use the power menu on AOKP and nothing after that. I have A10 and have it.

Billzilla

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I was on aokp and phone wouldn't charge unless was in recovery using harmonia and phone charges normally now. What in aokp Tom would keep phone from charging have wiped and flash number of times but to no availed any suggestions please love ics but if can't get it charge I can't us it

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Is the exaggerated lag when listening to music normal?? I know it isn't, so can it be fixed in this ROM??
I know its not a priority at all but just take that it mind plz':)

CM9 overlooked to 748

Reactions: drm1992
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20