ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that when the CPU is stressed instead of fc'ing the phone just restarts a lot of the time. This is a problem I haven't seen in any ROMs up until now, I'm hoping that makes it easier to fix. Thanks so much this ROM rules!

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with battery on A10 AOKP? It seems im loosing a more battery than i normally do. Normally i would go to sleep and wake up with my phone at 80-ish when i get up on alpha 8 but i noticed today that i dropped 35-45 percent while the phone was doing nothing. 3g off, wi-fi off, bt off? Could it be that i was using Kickass last time and now im on InteractiveX?

Last edited:

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a really bad issue in CM9
I can load pages in the browser and I can see them but when I'm on the Facebook app it shows a blank page.. I know it loaded because when I swipe down to refresh it shows the content... but then its blank again. It also happens to the Github client, I was trying to see a repo and it showed a blank page

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Another random reboot this morning on AOKP. Unfortunately, these are happening when I'm not overclocked....on both Interactive and Smartass governers. So this doesn't look like an "overclock" issue.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that when the CPU is stressed instead of fc'ing the phone just restarts a lot of the time. This is a problem I haven't seen in any ROMs up until now, I'm hoping that makes it easier to fix. Thanks so much this ROM rules!

yeah,in my experience it just reboots completely. even using the back button to back out of settings,etc. it does it.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Battery life has not been good for me on AOKP but its an alpha, no worries, I can carry a charger with me.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Another random reboot this morning on AOKP. Unfortunately, these are happening when I'm not overclocked....on both Interactive and Smartass governers. So this doesn't look like an "overclock" issue.

This might actually be a governor issue.. I've noticed that this happens most when the phone has been off for a while and then turned back on so the governors might be having problems with bringing the CPU speed up. I'm trying performance today as it keeps your cpu speed at max so I set it at 480 and I will report back with my results. :)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

xrayk

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
A10Pre1 working great as daily, but voice search still stalls in several programs. Anyone else fighting this? Looking for workaround. Thanks
Great work TDM. Keep it up.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@tdm--- excellent work sir!... thanks for the upgrade... everything that i use on a daily basis works fairly smooth... gratsi!...
zv5- fyi
to the peeps having reboot issues... interactivex/480/600 has always been stable for me on quattrimus... doesnt seem to like smartassv2... apex launcher works nicely... doesnt like nova at all, and i dont care for trebuchet... deleted the bloat, installed the goods (imo), phone is good to go... :)

Reactions: tdm

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
@tdm--- excellent work sir!... thanks for the upgrade... everything that i use on a daily basis works fairly smooth... gratsi!...
zv5- fyi
to the peeps having reboot issues... interactivex/480/600 has always been stable for me on quattrimus... doesnt seem to like smartassv2... apex launcher works nicely... doesnt like nova at all, and i dont care for trebuchet... deleted the bloat, installed the goods (imo), phone is good to go... :)

Tried it. Rebooted 3 times in 2 hours.... And I've definitely noticed that AOKP does not like SmartassV2. Nova works fine for me.... I've never used trebuchet. And yes the phone us good to go as a daily driver thanks tdm!!!!!

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SavagedZen at max 825 mhz and min 480 mhz, no fc's so far.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 alpha10 using Tapatalk

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SavagedZen at max 825 mhz and min 480 mhz, no fc's so far.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 alpha10 using Tapatalk
Any reboots? And I as well would like to know which one your running.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So I've done some extensive testing with all of the governors and I have come to the conclusion that ANY settings above 600 will cause the phone to reboot. The governors seem to be having a problem with with scaling the CPU speed up after scaling it down. AOKP btw.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So I've done some extensive testing with all of the governors and I have come to the conclusion that ANY settings above 600 will cause the phone to reboot. The governors seem to be having a problem with with scaling the CPU speed up after scaling it down. AOKP btw.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along, the CPU module is buggy.

Reactions: Ryuk6666
Status
Not open for further replies.