ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to report back a couple of issues I noticed with CM9.

1) I am unable to transfer files over bluetooth.
2) Trying to launch JuiceDefender causes the phone to reset.

Also, I have a really strange question. I have two Optimus Vs. I flashed both with CM9, but one has an issue where when you slide the notification bar down, you can't slide it back up. Instead, you have to hit the back button to make the notification bar slide up. It's my wife's phone, so I don't know if it was having that issue before on Backside ROM, but I figure it has to be a setting somewhere since my phone doesn't have the problem. I completely formatted both phones via the touch recovery by going through each partition listed and formatting each partition twice. Any help here would be really great.

Reactions: tdm

suku92

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Here's my lockscreen. I was wondering, I know you fixed aosp, when will CM9 be fixed? The DSP Manager, camcorder, and Youtube. Will you releasing it soon (within the next week) no pressure :p?

BTW, how do I hide the statusbar? (I know it's a n00b question)

LOL, wrong screenshot.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Here's my lockscreen. I was wondering, I know you fixed aosp, when will CM9 be fixed? The DSP Manager, camcorder, and Youtube. Will you releasing it soon (within the next week) no pressure :p?

BTW, how do I hide the statusbar? (I know it's a n00b question)

LOL, wrong screenshot.

YouTube works fine on my phone, running CM9 o/c to 480/806, SmartAssV2 governor.

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Due to extreme lag in Tapatalk, and any browser when viewing very long pages, all of which lead to eventual not responding errors, I've reverted to BACKside. It feels like a memory leak, but I have no evidence, just a gut feeling. I'm patiently waiting for pre2 of CM9, I plan on testing every release because it's only a matter of time until you get it sorted. Reminds me of the early days of BACKside. :)

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar