ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
hey, im having trubel with aokp rom.. did i flash wrong? because i cant get the 3g to toggle off or get any widgets that i installed ( the only ones that do show are default ones and ones i installed to my phone still on 2.3) to show up in the widgets section.. thanks

jordan

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
so, which one has the most functionality at this point?
between the CM9, AOKP, and AOSP builds of course....
which one runs smoother, and crashes less?
(not caring so much about the goodies that differentiate the three)
I know i could just test all three myself, but im looking for the easy way out. (it would take me about a week on each one to decide, and by that time, a new build would be up.[3weeks later])

brotherswing

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Reloaded is for CM9.

As this wise gentleman says, reloaded does groovy cool things to CM9, essentially the same things that AOKP has already. When you install it on AOKP it confuses the system, leading to all kinds of icky bad nasty stability issues. That was discovered a few hundred posts back.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Agree reloaded ics is for cm9, not aokp , basically is aokp setting on cm9 which is really cool :)
I like aokp because of the weather on status bar, but I had a couple of reboots, YouTube also plays Like a slide show, other them that its looks and run great , also if I remember correctly I had no 3g drop on aokp,
C9 YouTube plays great, but 3g drops once in a while , once you add reloaded ics. You can live with that :D.
Tdm thank you!

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Cm9. Here's my experience so far. Very snappy, great battery life.

Gallery is finicky, I can go through the images, preview for vids no go nor playing them. (I'd rather use gallery than a 2ndary app.)

Tapatalk f/c more often than normal, especially when images are involved.

YouTube works great cept for HQ is a slide show.

Batt stats doesn't work properly, but data usage on 3g works like a charm, or so it seems.

All games I have tried work flawlessly, angry birds space always f/c on iho for me, but cm9 works great.

Speakerphone does not work. when calling people if they have a image associated with the contact, the image is blown up huge.

Browser works great but sometimes the page will not show but is there as I can click links.

More as I find it. Overall great build especially for beginning stages!

Btw this is my experience which may differ totally with yours, if any bugs are already posted, they are in my list to confirm you are not alone.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: brotherswing

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Cm9. Here's my experience so far. Very snappy, great battery life.

Gallery is finicky, I can go through the images, preview for vids no go nor playing them. (I'd rather use gallery than a 2ndary app.)

Tapatalk f/c more often than normal, especially when images are involved.

YouTube works great cept for HQ is a slide show.

Batt stats doesn't work properly, but data usage on 3g works like a charm, or so it seems.

All games I have tried work flawlessly, angry birds space always f/c on iho for me, but cm9 works great.

Speakerphone does not work. when calling people if they have a image associated with the contact, the image is blown up huge.

Browser works great but sometimes the page will not show but is there as I can click links.

More as I find it. Overall great build especially for beginning stages!

Btw this is my experience which may differ totally with yours, if any bugs are already posted, they are in my list to confirm you are not alone.

Seriously? Battery life sucks!

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Btw this is my experience which may differ totally with yours

Seriously? Battery life sucks!

Last as long if not longer than when I was using iho(0 push, phone constant deep sleep) . I can get by with a full 24hr on this build. That is including 12hr shift with moderate texting and 3g usage.

Oh also one more bug. When wifi is activated, been having probs with it connecting to 3g after leaving area of wifi. Usually have to turn data off, then on.

thugish

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm running AOKP a10 pre1 first flash had reboots from high CPU strain, but #2 flash perfect so far so good every thing works well, mms, wifi, bt 2 days and counting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.