ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the best results with battery life on CM9. I added SRS Audio and Reloaded ICS and everything looks and works the way I want it to work. MMS worked for me on AOKP, I wanna be sure that it also works on CM9.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 using Tapatalk

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the best results with battery life on CM9. I added SRS Audio and Reloaded ICS and everything looks and works the way I want it to work. MMS worked for me on AOKP, I wanna be sure that it also works on CM9.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running quattrimus CM9 using Tapatalk

It works on CM9 :)

medina623

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Last as long if not longer than when I was using iho(0 push, phone constant deep sleep) . I can get by with a full 24hr on this build. That is including 12hr shift with moderate texting and 3g usage.

Oh also one more bug. When wifi is activated, been having probs with it connecting to 3g after leaving area of wifi. Usually have to turn data off, then on.

Sent from your mom's phone.

how do you get 24hrs out your phone :O

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Been using aokp for a while, but decided to switch to cm9 with reloaded and I love it. Had a couple reboots overclocked at 806, but switched to 787 and been running smooth ever since. Zynga dream heights still doesn't work, but so far that's the only application I use regularly that doesn't, switched to playing tiny tower in it's place. Love the customization with reloaded but can't wait for themes to work so I can customize more than just the status bar and notifications. Would still like the option to only show contacts with phone numbers, unless I'm missing it somewhere. Gonna use it as my daily as long as I can, hopefully after next update I'll be able to stick with it. Thanks to tdm and all that has worked to bring ics to this phone...I'm actually starting to love this phone again despite missing some hardware features I'd like to have, like a front facing camera. Can't wait till it's fully stable so I can try to get my bf to let me put it on his :) thanks again and I'll update with anything else I find.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It looks like I may have found a temporary fix for 3g for cm9 alpha 10 here's the thread
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=171893

I've got my set to 4g fastest , so far no 3g drop :) will keep on testing!
Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

I would like to ask you to edit your post to reflect you are not getting 4G service. People are going to think install that app will allow them to get 4G service.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Little off topic here... Anybody got any suggestions for a good place to get a couple extra batteries for the OV? Just the regular 1500. I tried like 3 different sellers on Amazon, and the batteries get here and don't ever fit. They say they do, but I haven't been able to get them to properly seat and stay in the phone. Sorry to post this here, but not havin much luck any place else to this point.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Little off topic here... Anybody got any suggestions for a good place to get a couple extra batteries for the OV? Just the regular 1500. I tried like 3 different sellers on Amazon, and the batteries get here and don't ever fit. They say they do, but I haven't been able to get them to properly seat and stay in the phone. Sorry to post this here, but not havin much luck any place else to this point.

I got a extra, I have no clue how to get it to you though.

follow me on twitter @braxton355!

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
anyone have any luck getting Bluetooth for calling working yet? I've tried about a half dozen fixes an still nada. seems like a driver issue.

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=840695 maybe here? With a how to ..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk ²

redhat#AC

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
ive just finished installing the AOSP build to my gf's OV and i have no root, super user apk is installed and operating though the su binary is outdated and there is no busy box, ive manually flashed them but still no luck.
anyone having similar issues?

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
ive just finished installing the AOSP build to my gf's OV and i have no root, super user apk is installed and operating though the su binary is outdated and there is no busy box, ive manually flashed them but still no luck.

Did you try flashing su in recovery? that's what we had to do with aokp a few builds back.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Hmm, strange. It was reported to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol