ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compeek

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much, TDM and everybody else who might be involved, for your work on Quattrimus! I'm on Alpha 9 and am waiting for a full Alpha 10 to bother upgrading, but it's been excellent already. I've had a lot of force closing and other issues, but I'm really excited about future versions that iron everything out. Thanks!

Reactions: tdm

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to jump in and change the subject but I got to say that srs audio is......AWESOME! What a HUGE difference it makes in my music player speaker! Thanks for posting the link!!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Compeek

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
By the way, to those of you looking for a spare battery, I bought one of these from Amazon last fall/winter, and it has worked just as well as the stock one, if not slightly better (hard to tell, but it's definitely at least as good).

Amazon.com: Anker 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For LG Optimus V VM670 (Virgin), Optimus S LS670(Sprint), Optimus One P500, Optimus T, Optimus U, Optimus C LW690, Optimus M MS690; Fits LGIP-400N - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

I think it was well worth it for $12. There's also a package with two of the same battery plus a wall charger for $20. I don't know how well the charger works, but that might be useful to somebody, too. (I bought a wall charger off eBay for a few dollars, and it's been really handy.)

Reactions: tdm

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to look like an idiot. I havent read anything past page 167, but uhh, scrolling is super slow.
Theres times where whatever app I'm scrolling in just crashes or the phone reboots or gets so hot...
CM9 Alpha 10 pre1.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to jump in and change the subject but I got to say that srs audio is......AWESOME! What a HUGE difference it makes in my music player speaker! Thanks for posting the link!!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Thanks for the post. Found the link a few pages back. Music sounds so much better with the SRS Extreme now.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Did you have to follow all of those steps to install srs or was flashing the zip sufficient?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only user that noticed crashes and reboots from trying to use the phone app?

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Cold as Ice alpha10f using Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Did you change your LCD density?

I grabbed a log at of Google Music force closing when trying to stream music. Any thoughts?

322cee1b-7198-2d04.jpg

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Did you have to follow all of those steps to install srs or was flashing the zip sufficient?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

I went through the steps that were listed, but those files weren't on our phone. So all I ended up doing was flashing the zip... just the sxraudio. Not the port. Didn't make any changes. Works great. Sounds 10 times better now.

Reactions: mjs2011

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Did you change your LCD density?

I grabbed a log at of Google Music force closing when trying to stream music. Any thoughts?

Click to view quoted image

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

It's throwing a null pointer exception, so it's probably trying to access an index in an array that doesn't exist. Doubt it's going to help a whole lot, since logcat won't tell you exactly what it was trying to access.

This space intentionally left blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.