Visit site
Aokp, no reboots
447732d5-8697-61a5.jpg

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
It's throwing a null pointer exception, so it's probably trying to access an index in an array that doesn't exist. Doubt it's going to help a whole lot, since logcat won't tell you exactly what it was trying to access.

This space intentionally left blank.

The thing that threw me off was that it looks like it's trying to connect to "localhost", which makes no sense. Maybe that's normal, IDK, its just what stood out to me.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
By the way tdm, AOKP is AWESOME DUDE!!!!!! completely done away with cold as ice. I'm gonna stick with the cm9 for ov from now on, Thank You.:):thumbup::thumbup:

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The thing that threw me off was that it looks like it's trying to connect to "localhost", which makes no sense. Maybe that's normal, IDK, its just what stood out to me.

I see what you're saying. I know nothing about how 3g works in a networking sense though. So you think it's still trying to access data over wifi?

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I see what you're saying. I know nothing about how 3g works in a networking sense though. So you think it's still trying to access data over wifi?

Not necessarily, it doesn't work over Wi-Fi and won't download for offline play either.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Are you merging Theme Chooser into the next build? I really love a few of the themes and was wondering.

The themes don't really work right now because they're not made for mdpi. I tried a couple and they didn't look right.

Sounds like Jasonevil might be making some for mdpi but there's no ETA.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey TDM, here's an idea. Drop the banhammer on people that keeps constantly asking for ETA's on updates, so that you could focus on polishing up this ROM. Just a suggestion. I'm as excited as the next person for this, but enough is enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: clodfelterac

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering, would it be possible to use the tablet mode tweak on our devices? I know it would probably be pointless but I was just wondering if it can be done.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running Cold as Ice alpha10f using Tapatalk

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes, quattrimus will work on the OS just as well as ColdAsIce works on the OV. The only hardware difference is the buttons are swapped. However, there are potential issues with the baseband, 3G configuration, and MMS configuration.

It's much easier to run ColdAsIce, that is made for your phone and it already has the appropriate configs.

The OV users running ColdAsIce are just overly anxious. ;)

I actually tried running your aokp and It got stuck at the boot logo?

Edit: nvmd, just took ~10 minutes to boot. 3G + mms and baseband don't matter to me because I'm upgrading anyway :). 3G works!

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm and Glenar
Status
Not open for further replies.