ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
this probably bin asked what is the difference between the 3 builds?? thxz

Going to resist the urge to flame this question and just answer it.

AOSP is what stock would look like on our phone
CM9 adds customization from cyanogen mod team
AOKP has insane amounts of customization from Kang Project for our phone. Basically CM9 on crack

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
lol...thnx for replying man sorry about it ..im new to the site!!

If you're new to this site I am going to assume you are new to rooting and flashing.
If so PLEASE avoid messing around with this ROM as it is only in alpha state and is still a MAJOR Work in progress.
Just a friendly suggestion :)

Kolma

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
This rom is all set and running on my phone!
Had a couple of restarts but only when i was installing all my apps back on in bulk
Everything is working pretty nice (Even 3G which i get like 1 bar of service in my apt.)

I did notice and later researched abit that Facebook contacts don't sync on ICS... this is about half of my numbers, Does anyone know of a good app that will sync facebook phone numbers to this device? (perferably free) all the ones i see only sync contact pictures and statuses.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Were/how can I get theme Chooser for aokp if possible

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Either by making your own ROM with the theme Chooser or wait until TDM incorporates it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really) using Tapatalk 2

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
This rom is all set and running on my phone!
Had a couple of restarts but only when i was installing all my apps back on in bulk
Everything is working pretty nice (Even 3G which i get like 1 bar of service in my apt.)

I did notice and later researched abit that Facebook contacts don't sync on ICS... this is about half of my numbers, Does anyone know of a good app that will sync facebook phone numbers to this device? (perferably free) all the ones i see only sync contact pictures and statuses.

There's an app in the play Market called Facebook contacts it syncs contacts on ics &gingerbread

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't see the point in theme Chooser there's no themes for cm9 yet but u got to wait till the dev puts it in his rom or go to xda they might have the apk

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae