ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Y does Facebook not give me the sync options an does one know an app that sync Facebook contacts with my contacts

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Battery was getting low, thought I would check how long it's been going. Almost two whole days. Pretty doggone good IMHO.
Quattrimus CM9 Alpha 10. O/C 480/806 w/SmartAssV2.

Dang man I wish I could get that battery life on one charge:eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

blizard

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Y does Facebook not give me the sync options an does one know an app that sync Facebook contacts with my contacts

In case sum1 else is wondering too Facebook contact sync is a free app on the market that sync Facebook contacts

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

y do u not tipe w/ propr englsih & gramer?

Anyways, shame on you for using the Facebook app in the first place. Use Friendcaster. If you want to stick with just the mobile site use Tinfoil and an app purely for syncing like SyncMyPix.

I absolutely love this new mod. The only downfall is that voice search and bluetooth are not working correctly.

IIRC voice search can be fixed by uninstalling it using something like Titanium Backup then re-downloading from the market. That might be just for Cold as Ice (I bounce between TDMs and thekraven's work) but it's worth a shot. Be sure to report back if it works.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
if im at home its always plugged in... only unplugged when im at work... so ive never 'not' had a charge since buying the phone... but i work 10-11hrs/day so if that helps... :)

Compeek

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to Pre-Alpha 10 (CM9) today. It's working much, much better than Alpha 9, so excellent work as always, TDM! (I know I'm new here, but I've been following the thread and running this ROM since a few weeks ago.)

Anyway, besides the issues everybody already knows about, my new Square credit card reader isn't working. Does anybody else happen to have one of these Square readers? If so, does yours work?

I did some Googling, and people say it does work on the Optimus V, but some people also said it might not work on all ROMs. It's certainly no high priority, but I'm just curious if anybody else can relate. :)

Reactions: tdm

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
y do u not tipe w/ propr englsih & gramer?

Anyways, shame on you for using the Facebook app in the first place. Use Friendcaster. If you want to stick with just the mobile site use Tinfoil and an app purely for syncing like SyncMyPix.

IIRC voice search can be fixed by uninstalling it using something like Titanium Backup then re-downloading from the market. That might be just for Cold as Ice (I bounce between TDMs and thekraven's work) but it's worth a shot. Be sure to report back if it works.

Friend caster is a good app, but it is limited by Facebook. Some of your friends may have their updates and photos, etc blocked by 3rd party apps, therefore Friendcaster can't access then.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Friend caster is a good app, but it is limited by Facebook. Some of your friends may have their updates and photos, etc blocked by 3rd party apps, therefore Friendcaster can't access then.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, how many people have large groups of friends who have such strict privacy? My own is pretty strict... but that's because I'm one of the few tech savvy people I know. :p

That's also why I mentioned Tinfoil. It's just a secure wrapper for the mobile site.

FYI: If you're on a ROM or have an app that can block app permissions: Block location on FB apps if you don't need to check in (just make a friend do it!) Typically, you'll see speed improvements.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Wierd. Phone started having some issues (couldn't load widgets, TiBU wouldn't load) so I rebooted. Came back unable to run *any* app, just got a "Sorry, <app> has closed" on all apps. Rebooted again, couldn't get past the LG screen. Pulled battery, booted to recovery, cleared caches and rebooted, came up but apps still can not run. Rebooted again, stuck at LG logo. Needed to have it working in the morning, so restored IHO backup. Working OK now, just don't know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz