ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Here's my post explaining why that error seems to be happening (summary: Dalvik cache fills up the somewhat small /cache partition, so there's not enough room for more apps' Dalvik-cache files). As for the Play Store force closes, I think that's just general instability in the ROM right now.

Aside from just uninstalling some apps (which is not really a solution to the problem), you can set up an sd-ext partition on your SD card, and Quattrimus will automatically generate the Dalvik-cache files there (it leaves the old ones behind, so you have to manually delete those). I'm no expert on the subject, but here's my post explaining exactly how I did it.

Thanks!! And I remember seeing a post that said I can fix the Play Store FC by changing something in the build.prop
I couldn't find the post ':/

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!! And I remember seeing a post that said I can fix the Play Store FC by changing something in the build.prop
I couldn't find the post ':/

Yeah, I believe you have to change VM670 to LG-VM670. not sure, look to make sure. Just in case

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

jr0sier

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I just can't seem to do anything with this. I can't re-root it without my phone getting more and more messed up then it already is.. sucks to see such a new phone goto waste.

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I just can't seem to do anything with this. I can't re-root it without my phone getting more and more messed up then it already is.. sucks to see such a new phone goto waste.

I've been seeing your comments for quite a while...
Take a look at the OP, TDM (and every other dev everywhere) CLEARLY states "I am not responsible for any thing wrong that goes with your phone".
Tdm never made you flash it, or root it. Yeah we'll help you troubleshoot, but don't bring down the dev's spirit with your mistakes.

Reactions: kenharkey7

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
who wants to bet rom manager?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah he said it was. He doesn't give enough detail on what he's doing is the thing.
All hes saying is "Phone doesn't work". We'll help you fix it somehow, but he also doesn't need those rude comments such as "This rom is the worst by far."
Sorry if I'm making any drama, tdm, I'm just not fond of the way this guy is acting on your thread. Will delete comments if asked.

Reactions: bornagainpenguin

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Start over and follow instructions to the letter! I've never had any problems whatsoever when following the instructions the devs post.

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Tried AOSP again per previous posts. I see Superuser is installed, but do not have root access. Apps won't even ask for it. Typing 'su' in Terminal Emulator gives me "su: uid 10051 not allowed to su"

Reactions: tdm

dr0shm0e

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm still as excited as I was Saturday.....and thankfully too I can say how great it is to be one of the few who have a phone with pics its great
:-!

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if anyone else is having the problem with Facebook. It loads up but I get a white screen. Until I go refresh is when I get to see it. But just trying to bring up the problem so it may be fixed on the next build. Thanks tdm.

I am using tinfoil right now btw

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance