ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Were we having an update today? I think he said Monday, but I'm not too sure.

I don't want to jump down your throat, but please don't ask for updates. Its to hard to know. One day everything can be working and the next you run a sync and everything is broken. He has enough work to do anyways. I don't think people realize how difficult this is.

Done ranting now :p carry on

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
hey i posted before and never got a reply, i was wondering if anyone had a problem when restoring a back up of the latest alpha releases that everything backed up was gone and it was like flashing a new rom all over again?

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Been having a problem with charging. Says I'm fully charged but once I pull the cord it wasn't 100%. Same thing was going on on Jerry's iho. Do you think its battery my phone or the roms?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

gerbalblaste

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Reboot into recovery and reset your battery stats, then drain to empty from a full charge and charge back to full.

Been having a problem with charging. Says I'm fully charged but once I pull the cord it wasn't 100%. Same thing was going on on Jerry's iho. Do you think its battery my phone or the roms?

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm on jerrys with no problem, sounds like your battery.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: purpulehaze

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey TMD!! What's waiting for us in the new update? :)
Only the updater? ':)

Wow..... *facewall* oh and I don't know if it's your auto correct but you keep spelling tdm's name wrong... (tdm not tmd) Please don't ask for updates, Thank you for your understanding :D (I'm surprised that devs all around the world haven't nuked us all yet)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Last edited:

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Noob question...when the next update is out do we have to do a full wipe or just system boot cache n dalvic?

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow..... *facewall* oh and I don't know if it's your auto correct but you keep spelling tdm's name wrong... (tdm not tmd) Please don't ask for updates, Thank you for your understanding :D (I'm surprised that devs all around the world haven't nuked us all yet)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

I'm not asking for an update!! I just wanted to know what's coming next whenever its updated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.