ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm trying out the updated memory settings -- mostly adjusted lowmemorykiller parameters. It's looking promising. I'll use it for the evening and see what happens.

I saved off the code for a10pre1 so I think I'm going to go back to that for the next update, until I can figure out what's going on with the screen in the latest CM9 code. I'm thinking I'll make a pre2/pre3 using that code and save the updated code for alpha11/beta1 (yeah it's getting super close to beta).

When you say latest CM9 code does that mean the Theme Chooser is functional. I'm pretty sure everyone is wondering and waiting for what you have in store for us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really) using Tapatalk 2

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Latest cm9 comes with Apollo. The new Cyanogenmod music player. I have the .apk on my SD card, but I don't know how to attach files on the Android Central app.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Good but not stellar results with the new LMK settings. The phone app has not caused a system restart yet and tapatalk performance seems improved. But tapatalk did run out of memory once this evening. My sons are "testing" angry birds right now... ;)

I wouldn't worry about tapatalk that much. It crashes for me all the time and I'm not on ics.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I think ttpod is by far the best music app that I've ever used. Much better than the cm7 and cm9 music apps. And it plays certain music files that don't play in those other apps.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
How's AOKP coming?

All three ROMs have the same LMK settings. Is there something in particular that you are looking for in AOKP, or are you asking whether the current code builds (yes), or ...?

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
All three ROMs have the same LMK settings. Is there something in particular that you are looking for in AOKP, or are you asking whether the current code builds (yes), or ...?
Hate to sound like a total noob but....

What exactly are LMK settings?
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci