Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hate to sound like a total noob but....

What exactly are LMK settings?
:D

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

LMK = Low Memory Killer. But really, that's not the entire truth. The settings I'm talking about also include Android memory management settings, such as the memory given to foreground and background apps, and such.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and would anyone mind if vim and nano were removed from CM9? I'm guessing not many folks use these...

inmenzo27

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_2012-05-23-03-16-43-1.png
Screenshot_2012-05-23-02-59-56.png

Last edited:

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps you should back up your sd card onto your computer, and then format your sd card. then put clockworkmod file back on and try installing again? Anyone else think that's a good idea? I'm not sure, I'm not the smartest person on here.

Thank you for the suggestion. I don't think it would affect my outcome though. I may try one of the optimus s variants next or just stay on gingerbread. If I ever get motivated I'll try logcatting again to get something for the developer

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestion. I don't think it would affect my outcome though. I may try one of the optimus s variants next or just stay on gingerbread. If I ever get motivated I'll try logcatting again to get something for the developer

I was also thinking do you have an sd-ext partition setup? Quatrimus uses it by default and I could see troubles if you try running it without one.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
using the latest akp build and love it! its my daily driversince the camera, wifi and mms work now. i was using a806/345 smartass2 governor with launcher 7 homescreen...but i started to get low memory messages yesterday for some strange reason. my screen would go from the launcher7 tiles to a droid wallpaper. i throttled down to a 787 speed hoping that would help. any ideas? thanks :)

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
using the latest akp build and love it! its my daily driversince the camera, wifi and mms work now. i was using a806/345 smartass2 governor with launcher 7 homescreen...but i started to get low memory messages yesterday for some strange reason. my screen would go from the launcher7 tiles to a droid wallpaper. i throttled down to a 787 speed hoping that would help. any ideas? thanks :)

I'm working on memory issues, expect a new build today.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
TDM..... Not sure what I was looking for to bring me to this, but made me remember the update/recovery you talked about possibly doing. Thought this might interest you.
View attachment 25970

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.