Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Is the lag on YouTube on AOKP fix?

Also is the Theme Chooser working:confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really) using Tapatalk 2

dr0shm0e

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh that reminds me... is anyone good at making app icons and menu icons? I really suck at graphic design...
Im a Student in Visual communications and id love to help design something let me know if i can help in any way. it would be an honor. what kind of icons are you looking for

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
i had the issue where i wasnt getting any texts until i rebooted, and them i got them all. lol. another issue i have found is that im not getting any twitter updates either...have to manually check twitter now

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
A /cache and dalvik wipe is sufficient to upgrage CM9 to pre3, right? Also, the hosts file is still in Dos/Windows format. No biggie though. Thanks for adding DSP manager!

Adding DSP Manager is a plus to these ROMs. SRS Audio is also a good alternative. If only there was a way to make one of these compatible with streaming apps, such as Pandora. Maybe one day it will happen, like with IHO.

Last edited:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Definitely more stable, it seems. I stress tested it via loading a Tapatalk thread with a ton of pictures, and it did end up force closing, but loaded a great portion of it before doing so, as opposed to before when even a couple of pictures would kill it. I don't ever expect it to run 100% perfect, as it's been stated many times how "heavy" ICS is, there are bound to be memory issues, but I'll be damned if this isn't any bit as good of a daily driver as IHO is. (obviously YMMV, just sharing my findings so far.)

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Does this update fix the speaker phone? I also got play store fc on cm9 but a few hiccups is more than an easy trade for the awesomeness this is giving me. Also with this update I am back to stable at 806 -480.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Confirming Play Store FC's on CM9. Guess I spoke too soon, lol. :D

edit -- If it's relevant, i should point out that I am using a modded version of the Play Store and GoogleServicesFramework.apk because of my pixel density, so that could also be the culprit in my case. I only said something because others were reporting the FC's this time around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01