ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr0shm0e

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Id like to use the nova launcher but the Phone icon seems to be evading me does any one know where it is or how to add it....i totally can use the stock launcher but i prefer the look of nova

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Running cm9 was using market to get some apps and hasn't fc on me yet. Looks good n smooth PC to 480-600 smartassv2.

Edit: spoke too soon market fc on me.
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
well,want to try it...been attempting to download it since posted,but lousy virgin mobile usa keeps losing it at around 97%...talk of them adding 4g...they cant even keep 3g operating properly geesh!!! looked at down speed and was getting a piss poor 4 kb a second... netzero dial up is faster than that...pitiful lol...im on my fourth attempt...ill shoot through 400 mb data use for a 92 mb download. instead of 3G they should call it 3KB!!! :banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: suku92

PacifistRiot

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Thought I would try CM9 for the first time. Formated boot, cache, dalvik, system, and data and flashed pre3. There was a nice period of time where everything worked but most of the time it would freeze and reboot constantly when I did basic stuff.

Guess I'll try it again further along in development.

can73kill

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
it wrks like a charm now the only problem i had with reboots is when over clocking or trying to "improve" cpu by smallest margain in the performance tweaks

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
well,want to try it...been attempting to download it since posted,but lousy virgin mobile usa keeps losing it at around 97%...talk of them adding 4g...they cant even keep 3g operating properly geesh!!! looked at down speed and was getting a piss poor 4 kb a second... netzero dial up is faster than that...pitiful lol...im on my fourth attempt...ill shoot through 400 mb data use for a 92 mb download. instead of 3G they should call it 3KB!!! :banghead:

I have that problem too. I burned through alot of data downloading cold as ice the other day. The solution: start the download, plug your phone in, and walk away until it finishes. Texts, emails, and other uses crash the download.

Definitely more stable, it seems. I stress tested it via loading a Tapatalk thread with a ton of pictures, and it did end up force closing, but loaded a great portion of it before doing so, as opposed to before when even a couple of pictures would kill it. I don't ever expect it to run 100% perfect, as it's been stated many times how "heavy" ICS is, there are bound to be memory issues, but I'll be damned if this isn't any bit as good of a daily driver as IHO is. (obviously YMMV, just sharing my findings so far.)

I've said before that tapatalk crashes on every rom, don't use it as a benchmark app. For some reason it uses too much memory and crashes itself. I've just decided to take the app as it is and hope that they fix it.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

llamadon

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
When I first installed AOPK market would not even start so I got the newest gapps from goo.im and it works fine now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

You can always download it on a computer and push it to your phone, or go to Starbucks, McDonald's, the library or any of the other free wifi places and download it. You can even stay in your car if you park close enough.

sent from my Nokia 5110

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
When I first installed AOPK market would not even start so I got the newest gapps from goo.im and it works fine now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Which? 4/29 comes installed. I'm curious if a different version is more stable.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I'm getting Adreno Driver glitches.

Everything will REVERSE, its actually quite funny.

Everything is flipped, and all the colors are in their negatives.

Reboot seems to fix this

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I've said before that tapatalk crashes on every rom, don't use it as a benchmark app. For some reason it uses too much memory and crashes itself. I've just decided to take the app as it is and hope that they fix it.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

I have never had problems with Tapatalk on IHO or ICS until a couple of weeks ago, and no other app on ICS has been force closing for me, so it was the one I had to try. Like I said, it improved a lot, so it can't be all Tapatalk's fault in my case. Happy either way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49