ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I'm getting Adreno Driver glitches.

Everything will REVERSE, its actually quite funny.

Everything is flipped, and all the colors are in their negatives.

Reboot seems to fix this

That's a new one. Don't know what could cause it, it's the same drivers and code as before.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I like the trebuchet launcher but the OV's screen is too small for those massive Dock buttons.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Oh god, I don't know how, but this DSP manager really makes a huge difference.

Makes all the difference when I'm listening to my Judas Priest/ Guns N' Roses. Really amazing.
SO far I am yet to have a single FC on CM9 Pre3, but I did have one reboot :p
Everything seems to work just fine and dandy here at the standard clock speed :3

---DSP MANAGER SETTINGS---
<Headset>
Dynamic Range-Enabled; Moderate
Bass Boost- Enabled; Extreme
Equalizer- Enabled; Rock
Compensation-Disabled.
Headset Virtual Room- Enabled; Studio
:3
Thanks a metric ton, TDM

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Ran into a small problem on CM9 A10 Pre3. Play Store was giving me the "error processing payment" when updating a free app. Looked at "My Apps", nothing there. Searched the forum for solutions, only thing I found was to wipe cache and Dalvik. Did that, rebooted, came up in fastboot mode with an error. Effectively the Android BSOD.
I did a full wipe using Leslieann's prep for new ROM zip. Doing it again to reflash the rom.
BTW, everything else was working really well. Looks great. just the one problem, probably me.
[edit]
OK, re-flashed the ROM and Play Store is working properly.
Still unable to use the updated version of Beat the Traffic. The older version (backed up) works fine. The update crashes constantly, but I don't think that is Quattrimus; more likely the app.

Last edited:

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
When I first installed AOPK market would not even start so I got the newest gapps from goo.im and it works fine now.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

i had that problem too, just reinstalled it and it was all good. tdm looking great :) thank you for the work
also i didnt say anything before but i thought it would be fixed with the new build but aokp seems to have trouble playing youtube videos from the app or the sight. it plays the audio but the video shows still frames. any input?

Reactions: tdm

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
The latest ROM from today should have that fixed, I hope.

Unfortunately I think it's still broken in CM9. I have had two restarts since flashing the update, both are the normal restart scenarios that you are familiar with. The first time, I was updating application in the market. After Facebook updated (long download, long install) the phone restarted. I've found this is fairly usual when the Facebook app is updated. After the phone restarted, I installed an update to Evernote and then clicked the phone icon on the launcher and got the usual pause and then restart that happens at least once or twice a day.

Anyway, thanks for putting out the update. The ROM overall is very nice to use. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your efforts.

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Netflix plays but their is no graphics, just a black screen :confused:

You're watching netflix on a 3.2" screen at 320x240 resolution? Seriously?

I'm guessing the video drivers are missing some functionality that it requires... but I don't know. If you really want it to work, search thekraven's cold as ice thread and the p500 rom thread @ xda to see if there are reports of it working on other roms. If so, I can look into it. Otherwise I'm going to assume it's not fixable.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
i had that problem too, just reinstalled it and it was all good. tdm looking great :) thank you for the work
also i didnt say anything before but i thought it would be fixed with the new build but aokp seems to have trouble playing youtube videos from the app or the sight. it plays the audio but the video shows still frames. any input?

I'll take a look...

Reactions: purpulehaze

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
i dont know if im the first person or the one thousandth to ask this, but does anybody have really choppy youtube/ all around video playback?:'(

HQ mode is choppy. Regular mode works fine here. I'm running 806mhz w performance governor

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.