ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
You're watching netflix on a 3.2" screen at 320x240 resolution? Seriously?

I'm guessing the video drivers are missing some functionality that it requires... but I don't know. If you really want it to work, search thekraven's cold as ice thread and the p500 rom thread @ xda to see if there are reports of it working on other roms. If so, I can look into it. Otherwise I'm going to assume it's not fixable.

Believe it or not, I actually watched most of a season of Breaking Bad on my Optimus V on Netflix. It was worked surprisingly well.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

I'm guessing the video drivers are missing some functionality that it requires... but I don't know. If you really want it to work, search thekraven's cold as ice thread and the p500 rom thread @ xda to see if there are reports of it working on other roms. If so, I can look into it. Otherwise I'm going to assume it's not fixable.

It's 320 x 480, tdm, get it right!! :p The half-DVD quality is superb.

No, but seriously, I did use Netflix on my phone a lot when I used to go out to donate blood / plasma and the quality was decent, even over 3G. I got rid of it a long time ago though, so I never bothered to see if it worked on these ROMs or not.

Reactions: tdm

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe the improvement so far. CM9 is silky smooth and fast! Daily driver for sure. tdm your a freaking rocket scientist. Have all my apps restored. Switch out the launcher to apex. And flashed amphetamines for good measure. Oh, and I used Leslies auto wiper also. :cool:

OV CM9 quattrimus ICS

Reactions: Badboytoast and tdm

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

I haven't heard anything about ics roms but it was working on cm7

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Id like to use the nova launcher but the Phone icon seems to be evading me does any one know where it is or how to add it....i totally can use the stock launcher but i prefer the look of nova

Did not see this answered but if you download the adw ics theme it works with nova. That's what I'm using now.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
TDM: everyone has already said it...this is excellent work.

my question is this: how modular/moddable are you aiming to make the quattrimus interface? i have noticed some "place holders" in the system settings, can you tell us what all you are intending to put there?

-notification dropdown color/alpha settings would be awesome...same with the app drawer.

-the "night mode"/render effects options from cm7 would also be sweet.

just my two cents...but i am genuinely curious to know what's going into the place-holders.

thank you for your time sir.

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
TDM: everyone has already said it...this is excellent work.

my question is this: how modular/moddable are you aiming to make the quattrimus interface? i have noticed some "place holders" in the system settings, can you tell us what all you are intending to put there?

-notification dropdown color/alpha settings would be awesome...same with the app drawer.

-the "night mode"/render effects options from cm7 would also be sweet.

just my two cents...but i am genuinely curious to know what's going into the place-holders.

thank you for your time sir.

I don't change the ui at all. Whatever you see is from the respective project (cm9 or aokp). I have noticed that the cm team is taking quite some time to implement all of their cm7 changes in cm9, due to the sheer amount of changes that they maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000