ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but I am pretty sure the camcorder can be enabled natively. Just need to find the time to do it.

BTW, I'm getting ready to release another update this afternoon. I think I'm going to call it alpha10 final and move onward...

So, move onward like done working on this rom and moving to another project? ..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I get "the process com.android.phone has stopped" when pressing the Emergency Call button on my lock screen.

Cm9 pre3. Anyone confirm this?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

mcclain71

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
anyone have the issue where youre not getting any sms/mms until you reboot. its happened to me a couple of times...to the point that i went back to gb until i figure this out :/

Shawnsch

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm am on aokp alpha 10 final and noticed that when I go into manage apps it says I have used a negative amount of my 180Mb looks like it is reading the space on the sd-ext.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I get "the process com.android.phone has stopped" when pressing the Emergency Call button on my lock screen.

How did you get the emergency call button to show? And why aren't you on aosp? :p

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm am on aokp alpha 10 final and noticed that when I go into manage apps it says I have used a negative amount of my 180Mb looks like it is reading the space on the sd-ext.

That's a good thing. ;)

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Only quoting so it doesn't get missed, trying to see if it's a reoccurring issue for not just me

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, not sure what the hell is going on with Tapatalk not showing most recent posts. I use the pattern lock screen and it's just there. I'm not on aosp for no good reason really, lol. Haven't had a lot of time to mess with things. I'll probably get a new flash on Sunday or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.