ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't trying to pull his teeth with a pair of pliers, just asking since I have flashed all the ics builds made by the both of you. If you work together why aren't they closer in terms of development ijs. Something else, why do I post in your thread and you don't respond to me and I post over here and there you are?

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't trying to pull his teeth with a pair of pliers, just asking since I have flashed all the ics builds made by the both of you. If you work together why aren't they closer in terms of development ijs. Something else, why do I post in your thread and you don't respond to me and I post over here and there you are?

Because your device isn't supported in his thread.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
This is final? The camcorder doesnt work.......it does on cai and its not final yet. Hmmmmm

This is Alpha10 final. Just means the next build will be named alpha 11 probably. I know I read he had problems with a recent sync with cm. The next build I'm guessing he'll be trying to get the newer code working again.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
This is Alpha10 final. Just means the next build will be named alpha 11 probably. I know I read he had problems with a recent sync with cm. The next build I'm guessing he'll be trying to get the newer code working again.

it'll all come together nicely in time. patience..lol

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tdm

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Are there a lot of improvements in the version of Cm9 he released yesterday versus the one he released on the 23rd?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site

Or maybe beta ;)

prohitter5

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
With the update to this rom it won't let me lanch google play or restore my account back to this phone and the word guess thing dose not work please help the roms that was bigger worked fine :':)'(

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Are there a lot of improvements in the version of Cm9 he released yesterday versus the one he released on the 23rd?

Yes its awesome. The clock is slow. But other than that its great.

Btw tdm I got cm9 to boot but couldn't get aokp to boot. So idk bruh.

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
With the update to this rom it won't let me lanch google play or restore my account back to this phone and the word guess thing dose not work please help the roms that was bigger worked fine :':)'(

Maybe try a reflash. I had flashed one time and I couldn't use the market. Reflashed the ROM and gapps and it worked fine :)

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry tdm I was just asking a question, final I just thought everything would work to some extent. If you notice I don't bug you much at all and there are some on here that are relentless........

Billzilla

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
On aokp cm9 and asop my battery won't charge after flashing these roms but will on any gingerbread roms is there anything I can do to to fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol