ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpcollector

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Sorry tdm I was just asking a question, final I just thought everything would work to some extent. If you notice I don't bug you much at all and there are some on here that are relentless........

sent from my device using XPB ICS Tapatalk 2

Try asking with a slightly nicer, more polite approach. Your original question came off as quite rude and demanding....

Reactions: bbruno8 and mlson

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha, Jellybean. What's up with all of these codenames for Android OS's? Eclair, Froyo, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and now Jellybean. What's next, "Android Chocolate"? Someone needs to eat their vegetables.

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
On aokp cm9 and asop my battery won't charge after flashing these roms but will on any gingerbread roms is there anything I can do to to fix this

A couple people have reported this but I've never experienced it myself. I'm afraid if I can't reproduce it, then I most likely can't fix it.

Billzilla

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok thanks man I tried multiple things to get it to work cuz I really like these roms but if I can't charge my phone I can't use them. Good job on ur hardworking getting them working I've read every page since the beginning and will continue to read them to see if any fixes come up for my problem thanks again

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha, Jellybean. What's up with all of these codenames for Android OS's? Eclair, Froyo, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and now Jellybean. What's next, "Android Chocolate"? Someone needs to eat their vegetables.

If u notice it goes alphabetically
Cupcake
Donut
Eclair
Froyo
Gingerbread
Honeycomb
Ice cream sandwich
Jellybean

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site

Haha, nah, it would be alphabetical, so some sort of desert that begins with K. I hope they don't take the easy way out and go with Klondike.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

What about grilled cheese? Or pepperoni pizza

Edit.....I just read it goes alphabetically, and K is next so I vote for Kooter.

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
What about grilled cheese? Or pepperoni pizza

Edit.....I just read it goes alphabetically, and K is next so I vote for Kooter.

"Android Kooter". Well, you never know, lol. It is something that you could "eat" that's not a dessert, so to speak. But for NSFW reasons, I won't go any further. But seriously, at the rate it's going now, it would most likely be Key Lime Pie.

Last edited:

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
So... does the third party camcorder app work? If it does, I'm sold.
I have tried a couple of third party camera and camcorder apps. So far, it has consistently been the case that the camera works fine, camcorder allows a view but does not record (the best I got was a blank file recorded), and the panorama cameras do not work at all.
Of course, your system may work better on mine, but from what I've read on this forum, no one else has done much better.
I would like the camcorder and panorama to work, but it is not a deal-breaker for me. I am confident that someone will figure it our, probably soon. The camera is the part I cared about, and that has worked for a bit now.

I know that tdm is working very hard to get the last few items going, and I am pretty sure he wants to get this ROM out as beta as soon as possible. With so much working well on these last few versions, I am very content to sit back and wait patiently. There are some very bright and hard-working folks on these boards, I like to give them room to do their thing.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there a solution? D:

I'm not sure. If you did format your data by accident maybe you could try something like EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard. It's what I use for my computer to recover files that were deleted from my hard drives. But I am unsure if it will work on micro sd cards. You could find the program on torrent and just try it I guess.

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I've had this phone since last July and I've only used the camcorder once, so that's not an issue to me. I would really like to see an actual fix to Play Store that keeps force closing, and add more stability. With the way things seem to be going now, we should be on our way. Patience also pays off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay