ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If I turn on airplane mode and turn it off, my 3g stops working until I reboot. I can get a logcat when I get home. If you cant reproduce

I am using cm9 Alfa 10 btw
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Just toggle mobile data after coming out of airplane mode and you won't have to reboot.

Reactions: pbailey212

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Bobz kernal fixes mms :D maybe tdm and bob should see what's different between the two to figure that out. I believe bob has the key to the fix.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Edit: nvm just read the op.

Yeah man, mms worked before. You might be thinking of CAI on the V.

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Cyanogenmod 9.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
yes your right, a big mistake on my part, And I was running cm9.

Nvm I just went back to tua rom, And nothing at all Sorry if I'm aggravating you. If you need me to ill respectfully stay away from this thread. Just ask.

No I'm just trying to figure out what you want. If you want my kernel, simply install my ROM. It's part of the zip.....

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Tested each build now that I don't have my stuff on the V, (I got the triumph, in case anyone was wanting it, I don't recommend it... at all.), anyways...
I loved it! It's so smooth and just perfect! No random reboots either, it's been on standby for 4 days and a little bit of use without dying. So battery improved by a lot. Thanks TDM!

Reactions: tdm

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Tdm: aside from the data not working after airplane mode, this build is fantastic. I have skipped the last few updates, because I'm a fat spoiled brat who sets the bar to iho levels. This has been solid for 3 days now. I think im content using another rom then mrg666's. And that says alot. Thanks for the work, and i still want to buy you some tri cities local brew next time your in town.

Sent from my Nokia 5110

triumphme

May 19, 2012
Visit site
When you go to cm9 from cm7 I had to clear data/reset from recovery then toggle wifi on then reboot same with the hotspot latest version 0.6.14.1 works fine but you have to sync and reboot to get the software familur to the change

Sent from my WX435 using Android Central Forums

Shawnsch

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Tdm: aside from the data not working after airplane mode, this build is fantastic. I have skipped the last few updates, because I'm a fat spoiled brat who sets the bar to iho levels. This has been solid for 3 days now. I think im content using another rom then mrg666's. And that says alot. Thanks for the work, and i still want to buy you some tri cities local brew next time your in town.

Sent from my Nokia 5110

As in the tri cites in Nebraska?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

guymanstuff

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey so I have been following along here with all the updates since alpha 9 but haven't been posting ...just testing since there were quite a few releases and you are aware of all the issues.

So I'll post my observations with this latest version.

So I installed the latest version by wiping everything except for my sd-card and everything is running great, I also installed gapps as recommended on the main page.

So two issues that remain are the following:

bluetooth for use with phone calls is still a no go
gallery for viewing pictures isn't fully functional, (i.e if a picture is opened sometimes the picture won't display or if it does open and you swipe your finger to the left or right to view the next picture, the preview can't be loaded.

As for all the other issues I was experiencing with alpha 8, 9, 10pre1, 10 pre3 they have been resolved.

And as always thank you TDM and others involved for the superb work being done with this rom.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
those nverted themes were no good. every single last one of them made my fone crash badly. system UI has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, phone has stopped working, system UI has stopped working, messaging has stopped working......... it just wouldnt stop :(

i had to flash the full version of ics g-apps (not the ones in the OP) before i could get the blacked out themes to work.

only took 11 hours to figure that out.

inmenzo27

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
cm9.gif

Made my own boot animation I hope you enjoy it :D
bootanimation.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.