ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Let logcat run.. this is one of many errors coming up, but this is one of the more frequent ones. W/MediaScanner( 1720): Error opening directory '/mnt/sdcard/.android_secure/', skipping: Permission denied. Do I need to just wipe all my app data and start fresh? More specifically, should I have not restored the .android_secure file when I partitioned the sd?

Last edited:

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
AOKP doesn't have that feature yet

ETA's kill puppies. So please stop asking for ETA's.

He wasn't asking for an ETA, he was just wondering. I'm starting to think all these posts saying ETAs are bad are worse than asking for an ETA. Just as annoying, that's for sure.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
He wasn't asking for an ETA, he was just wondering. I'm starting to think all these posts saying ETAs are bad are worse than asking for an ETA. Just as annoying, that's for sure.

Agreed

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: Octahedron

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I understand that Built-in tethering doesnt work at present and that the workaround is to use third party apps.

What app or apps are recommended?

I saw someone mention they were using Barnacle Wifi. I installed it and it seems to be working well, so that's an option.

birdgofly

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
When I'm jamming to pandora in my car and I get a text, the text notification sound AND my music play through my phone speaker (and it sounds like I'm going to blow my phone speaker) for a little bit before going back to my car speakers, and I die a little bit inside every time.. I'm actually cringing just thinking about it.. is there any way I fix this? Pleeeeeease and thank you!

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
When I'm jamming to pandora in my car and I get a text, the text notification sound AND my music play through my phone speaker (and it sounds like I'm going to blow my phone speaker) for a little bit before going back to my car speakers, and I die a little bit inside every time.. I'm actually cringing just thinking about it.. is there any way I fix this? Pleeeeeease and thank you!

Audio routing is kinda complex. And generally speaking, audio support is rather new and buggy due to the new audio interfaces in ics (specifically in 4.0.4). But I can put it on my list of things to investigate.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Audio routing is kinda complex. And generally speaking, audio support is rather new and buggy due to the new audio interfaces in ics (specifically in 4.0.4). But I can put it on my list of things to investigate.

I don't know if this helps at all, but this is (last time I used one) a specific toggle in IHO "Notifications always play on speaker." Not sure if the code is the same at all, but it's a start? Trying to remember where it was at...System > CyanagenMod Settings(?) > Sound I think.

Reactions: tdm

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

I knew that he wasn't asking for one but that's my tapatalk sig

ETA's kill puppies.

theexile1

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I have much higher priority issues right now. Like the ICS kernel and the ROM updater.

And even if I had the time, it's super complicated to get AOSP running on our phones. I just happened to have CAF/CM9 at my disposal. Getting this compiled would basically involve a code merge of the CAF/CM9 changes that I have in my current AOSP with their project. If you're not a developer, read that as "it's a ton of work". So I'd need a good reason before attempting it.

I was just wondering. thanks for the response though. :p

defcon545

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
AOKP doesn't have that feature yet

ETA's kill puppies. So please stop asking for ETA's.

I understand its not in there right now, but im asking if its still in AOKP somewhere, hiding in the back. Because it used to have the 3g toggle if i remember correctly when i was using alpha 8. (Or maybe i wasent using AOKP, not too sure)

Ksjuggalo

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: Revenant Ghost

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I would have rather had it say "Warning: Swagger has been Activated"

Anyways, does anyone know where the 3g toggle button went, i don't think I've seen it since alpha 8?
AOKP By the way..

If you would like the 3G toggle, I recommend using either the CM9 ROM or the Cold As Ice ROM. Both offer the 3G toggle.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Please erase this post if it's already been covered, but I searched this thread looking for answer, but have yet to find one. I see it's been touched upon, but has it been solved, browser loading a white screen, but in the preview(closing windows) it shows the website. Also, I saw people having issues with Facebook loading a white screen, again, I searched through the thread and didn't find an answer, but I'm having that same issue with Instagram, sometimes it loads perfectly, but other times it doesn't. It's like my notifications don't show, but my feed does. I'm sorry if someone already talked about this, but I did do the search and I feel bad if I repost. Thanks ahead of time guys!

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I would have rather had it say "Warning: Swagger has been Activated"

Anyways, does anyone know where the 3g toggle button went, i don't think I've seen it since alpha 8?
AOKP By the way..

3G toggle is located under Settings - Data Usage on AOKP. It is called Mobile Data, but essentially turns on and off the 3G radio.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.