ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Please erase this post if it's already been covered, but I searched this thread looking for answer, but have yet to find one. I see it's been touched upon, but has it been solved, browser loading a white screen, but in the preview(closing windows) it shows the website. Also, I saw people having issues with Facebook loading a white screen, again, I searched through the thread and didn't find an answer, but I'm having that same issue with Instagram, sometimes it loads perfectly, but other times it doesn't. It's like my notifications don't show, but my feed does. I'm sorry if someone already talked about this, but I did do the search and I feel bad if I repost. Thanks ahead of time guys!

Set your user agent to desktop

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ilovefarts

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey can someone on AOKP test out my Slate theme? I got an error report from an SG2 owner and I want to make sure it works with AOKP and its just not hdpi compatible.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey can someone on AOKP test out my Slate theme? I got an error report from an SG2 owner and I want to make sure it works with AOKP and its just not hdpi compatible.

I'll test. Where is it located?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

bhasden

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Please erase this post if it's already been covered, but I searched this thread looking for answer, but have yet to find one. I see it's been touched upon, but has it been solved, browser loading a white screen, but in the preview(closing windows) it shows the website. Also, I saw people having issues with Facebook loading a white screen, again, I searched through the thread and didn't find an answer, but I'm having that same issue with Instagram, sometimes it loads perfectly, but other times it doesn't. It's like my notifications don't show, but my feed does. I'm sorry if someone already talked about this, but I did do the search and I feel bad if I repost. Thanks ahead of time guys!

Did you try checking both of the memory options under Settings > Performance? That seems to have cleared up the white screen issues for me. Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, so I'd be interested in knowing if it works for anyone else.

Reactions: Ilovefarts

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll test. Where is it located?

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Thread immediately below this called "[CM9 Themes] Slate, Afterburners - Mdpi" the downloads are from the market. I just need to know if they apply or if there's a compile error for aokp. Thanks :)

Reactions: Badboytoast

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Thread immediately below this called "[CM9 Themes] Slate, Afterburners - Mdpi" the downloads are from the market. I just need to know if they apply or if there's a compile error for aokp. Thanks :)

I thought TDMs build of AOKP doesn't have the Theme Chooser implemented yet. :confused:

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Nope we don't have it on quattrimus yet. I'd guess it'll be in the next build tho. Alpha 10 is done now and as far as I know from reading, 11 will have a fresh sync with cm... That should mean theme chooser will be there I think. Of course this is mainly an educated guess on my part.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Nope we don't have it on quattrimus yet. I'd guess it'll be in the next build tho. Alpha 10 is done now and as far as I know from reading, 11 will have a fresh sync with cm... That should mean theme chooser will be there I think. Of course this is mainly an educated guess on my part.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I completely forgot it didnt have it... also totally forgot im running a sprint rom.

I'm not sure if it's implemented either, let me restore my backup and find out. :)

I'm guessing the Chooser is absent, but its OK, I'm 90% sure that the hdpi devices get a compile error because of their screen densities.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I completely forgot it didnt have it... also totally forgot im running a sprint rom.

I'm guessing the Chooser is absent, but its OK, I'm 90% sure that the hdpi devices get a compile error because of their screen densities.

Yeaaahhh. Its nowhere to be found lol. XD

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
On the latest build of CM9 when I hang up after a call it often times reboots. Just thought you should know :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Still seeing reboots, usually when the CPU is under load.

Brought my clock speed down from 806 TO 700ish

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Set your user agent to desktop

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Did you try checking both of the memory options under Settings > Performance? That seems to have cleared up the white screen issues for me. Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, so I'd be interested in knowing if it works for anyone else.

Thanks guys, I'll give them a go. Quick question though, how do you set your user agent to desktop? I've never had to do this so I haven't paid attention to it. And then the memory options? Another thing I've never had to do. I'll still give it a go and report back. Thanks a million.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Just a note... I'm making more progress on the ROM updater (I'm calling it a ROM keeper now). I made the dubious change to use a database to store the ROM list today, instead of reading a cached manifest file at startup. This is more "proper" but it turned out to be a lot of work. I also did a clean implementation of rdiff so I could make a nice progress bar for the patcher.

Anyway, I think it's shaping up nicely and I should have something to test in a couple days.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting these 'voice calling not supported' errors now. Not sure WTF is up with that, could have something to do with my LCD density but it hasn't been an issue until...well, today as far as I can tell. Going to have to go back to Gingerbread for the moment. Sadface x1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance