ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
ypu can enter recovery and perform a cache/dalvik cache wipe,reboot to see if that helps. you can restore your backup and see if that resolves the issue. it could be that the sdcard is failing on you. id connect to pc,backup everything,reformat the card using windows and see if that resolved the issue.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

im abouta try this now.

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
My battery life on AOKP is great. I've gone 12 hours with light use and been over 60%. One strange thing happened yesterday, though. I was down to around 50% late in the evening, had a reboot, and when it came back, the battery had dropped to 35%.

My battery's been doing that too, on any rom, and draining really fast. I'll reboot and it'll drop 20-30% or so just in that reboot. But if it's charging and I reboot it jumps up that 20-30% mist if time. I live on my phone so I don't get the best battery life anyway, but I've come to the conclusion that I just need a new battery and some good chargers. (Since Christmas my bf and I have gone through about 3 chargers a piece cuz they short out, now we have to share a charger.)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Using AOKP build with Apex launcher and having a small issue. When I add certain widgets Apex will constantly force close. Just wondering if the issue is ROM related, Launcher related, or a compatibility issue between ROM and Apex. Just a minor issue. I used Go Launcher on Gingerbread but it won't run on this ROM and found Apex to be the closest to it. Even better than Go Launcher, other than this small issue. Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Using AOKP build with Apex launcher and having a small issue. When I add certain widgets Apex will constantly force close. Just wondering if the issue is ROM related, Launcher related, or a compatibility issue between ROM and Apex. Just a minor issue. I used Go Launcher on Gingerbread but it won't run on this ROM and found Apex to be the closest to it. Even better than Go Launcher, other than this small issue. Thanks in advance :)

I was using go launcher when I first tried out this rom, running aokp, but I like the stock launcher, apex I guess, when I started using cm9 with reloaded. I like the way the search widget is on every screen and the Widgets in the app drawer :)

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
My battery's been doing that too, on any rom, and draining really fast. I'll reboot and it'll drop 20-30% or so just in that reboot. But if it's charging and I reboot it jumps up that 20-30% mist if time. I live on my phone so I don't get the best battery life anyway, but I've come to the conclusion that I just need a new battery and some good chargers. (Since Christmas my bf and I have gone through about 3 chargers a piece cuz they short out, now we have to share a charger.)

Believe it or not, but the best charger i found, i got off eBay, brand new for 4 bucks. I went through 3 chargers before this one. Also, after fully charged, it'll cut off, so you don't overcharge your phone (Energy Star)

Reactions: chellebelle

chellebelle

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not, but the best charger i found, i got off eBay, brand new for 4 bucks. I went through 3 chargers before this one. Also, after fully charged, it'll cut off, so you don't overcharge your phone (Energy Star)

Yeah, we got a three pack off Amazon for about $5 that had the wall charger, car charger, and USB cord when our dollar store ones we got a Christmas quit on us,after about 3 weeks. They lasted about a month...so now we're using a USB cord from my daughter's grandma and the a/c adapter from my bf's mom, and his dad's charger when he's not using it.

Nico72

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site

The best charger I ever had is my Samsung Rant charger. Nicely molded plastic, smooth plug in, and it is still going strong after more than 3 years!

Reactions: chellebelle

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Idk man, I think I get better battery life on IHO 7.2
42570763-a4ba-622b.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Another issue i ran into today, trying to update beautiful widgets but phone reboots everytime i've tried. Also, ending a phone call would reboot the phone. Running AOKP a10. Still a rockin' ROM for my daily : )

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Another issue i ran into today, trying to update beautiful widgets but phone reboots everytime i've tried. Also, ending a phone call would reboot the phone. Running AOKP a10. Still a rockin' ROM for my daily : )

I tried Beautiful Widgets, but I had better luck and a nicer weather widget with BeWeather Pro, which I got for free on GetJar. It has worked well with every ROM I have tried.
I have seen other people with the reboot after phone call, not sure what causes that.

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site

I was having similar yesterday. Facebook and Gmail wold both download the updates, but then crash before actually updating. Since then I've reinstalled for seperate reasons

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm seeing a similar issue with Skype.

Sometimes accessing the dialer causes a soft reboot.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt