ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing a similar issue with Skype.

Sometimes accessing the dialer causes a soft reboot.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I've noticed this as well. But it doesn't happen every time.

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
tdm mentioned that the memory management still needs work, and it's quite possible that a lot of these reboots are related to this.

This space intentionally left blank.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
All my super user permissions are being denied all the sudden, so thinking i lost root. Do I need to start all over again with re-rooting it or is there an easier way?

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Even with the issues still sticking with this. The progression with this ROM is amazing! tdm is my new hero!

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
All my super user permissions are being denied all the sudden, so thinking i lost root. Do I need to start all over again with re-rooting it or is there an easier way?

Your ROM might have lost root. But your recovery is still there. Just wipe and reflash you should be fine. su could have just broke, alpha roms do that.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Not until tdm incorporates it...

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

That's not something tdm has to implement. That's all on the devs of AOKP. Tdm didn't dev AOKP, he just ported it.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
That's not something tdm has to implement. That's all on the devs of AOKP. Tdm didn't dev AOKP, he just ported it.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Sorry but he actually syncs from source i believe, because he once stated that he does not release ports

Sent from my LS-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@rad--- had to zip it to post... move it to sd>extract>flash .img w/flashimagegui... enjoy your blue touch recovery... (thanks go to drew!)... :)

fyi--- always flash a recovery from inside the rom; ex. flashimagegui app or terminal... thanks for reminding me tdm!... :)

Last edited:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Which ROM are you using?

ETA's kill puppies. So please stop asking for ETA's.

I was using alpha 10, but i tried a few previous versions, and then tried harmonia just for ss's and giggles. What's the easiest way to do this now? Last time I did it was back when gingerbreak actually worked, but .apk isn't gonna do anything if superuser keeps denying access to everything

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

You probably got a wonky superuser db entry. Clear data for the superuser app. If that does not work, let me know.

I'm any case it is nearly impossible to lose root. adb runs as root and allows you to re install superuser.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: clodfelterac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463