ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I hear people talking about the Gmail going blank and I think it has the same effect as possibly my Instagram sometimes not loading correctly. After a reboot, it works fine. My laptop is usually right next to me so I'm not to worried about the Gmail working at all times, it helps me disconnect from the virtual world of emails. Also, I expect things to be glitchy with a ROM that isn't quite 100% and is just that, an after market ROM. Try clearing your cache, force stop your app and then reboot and open your app back up. Works for me. Love you all!

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Happens to me with Gmail and Facebook. Copy them to /system/app and change permissions to rwxrwxrwx and reboot. Works for me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ilovefarts

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Happens to me with Gmail and Facebook. Copy them to /system/app and change permissions to rwxrwxrwx and reboot. Works for me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

What do you need to copy when referring "copy them to..."? Do I need to go into my file manager? Just curious, thanks buddy

I guess I need help on how to do this. I thought I knew, but I'm drawing a blank

Last edited:

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I was like 3/4 asleep when I posted that, I guess I could have been more specific. lol

Yeah, I tried brewing coffee without grinding it and then complained that I hadn't had my coffee yet. Go figure.

By the way, thanks man. This forum has been super helpful and hope that I've been able to lend a helping hand to someone. Pay it forward.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
My phone still freezes itself and reboots randomly no matter what setting I put the CPU at.

same here...specifically when i access the dialer.

but also i've noticed that the new version of friendcaster wants wifi on ALL THE TIME otherwise it will cause random reboots.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
My phone still freezes itself and reboots randomly no matter what setting I put the CPU at.

What i did to help that out was did a sd-ext partion and in like almost two days only had one reboot. And my cpu is like: 480min/787max with SmartassV2

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I was having ROM flashing withdrawal. I need an update fix like a crackhead need crack! Had to root my girlfriends optimus q and throw a ROM on it to hold me over.:eek:

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I was having ROM flashing withdrawal. I need an update fix like a crackhead need crack! Had to root my girlfriends optimus q and throw a ROM on it to hold me over.:eek:

I need an update like Mick Jagger needed smack in the 80's.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Woah guys no update statements. Think of it this way, he's probably working really hard right now to work out a lot of the kinks to give us an amazing rom. So just be patient you we'll receive an amazing update just like always. ;) thanks tdm for taking your time on this project and not letting people get to you :)

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

omarthekod

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
when i reboot my phone the screen just stays black it dosent give me the clockwork options.ive let it stay like that for 5 to 10 minutes to see if it just takes a while to come up but nothing come up. can anyone help me with this please please. i rooted it with gingerbreak.by the way i have the lg optimus v

Last edited:

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I was referring to my personal need for some thing to flash. If I was gonna ask for a timetable for an update I would have wrote something like this:

ETA?ETA?ETA?ETA?ETA?ETA?

...but I didn't now did I. :D

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
when i reboot my phone the screen just stays black it dosent give me the clockwork options.ive let it stay like that for 5 to 10 minutes to see if it just takes a while to come up but nothing come up. can anyone help me with this please please. i rooted it with gingerbreak.by the way i have the lg optimus v

I had this problem too. I just downloaded a mother recovery and the flash image GUI apk and flashed the new recovery through the app. Actually someone posted a link to a touch recovery a few pages back, try that. Wen u use flash image GUI make sure u click to delete cache n dalvik cache

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
For anyone with phone fc problems, is your lcd density default or have you changed it? I had the same problem and come to find out it was bc I had lcd density set to 130. Replacing phone.apk with ldpi compatible phone.apk fixed my fc's. Just figured I'd share my knowledge.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
For anyone with phone fc problems, is your lcd density default or have you changed it? I had the same problem and come to find out it was bc I had lcd density set to 130. Replacing phone.apk with ldpi compatible phone.apk fixed my fc's. Just figured I'd share my knowledge.

Tell me more.

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Changing it lcd density I kinda like changing your screen res on a PC. It allows you to fit more on ur screen and it is a good solution for people like us with smaller mdpi screens as it makes the phone feel bigger than it is. There are 4 lines in the build.prop you have to edit. All titled lcd density and they are in different places. Lowering the number results in a higher number of pixels per inch thus a bigger screen size. I have mine set to 130. Default is 160 for mdpi phones like the ov.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay