ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Dude like seriously its keep rebooting its self what's wrong with it HELP
check to see if your device is zv4/5 in about phone. if it is,most likely the trouble with the constant reboots. update to zv9.

If that doesn't work, make sure clocking isn't set too low or too high. On my phone, anything below 420 or above 600 gives me very frequent reboots.

(I still get a few per day, but I am using an alpha-versioned operating system...)

Last edited:

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
check to see if your device is zv4/5 in about phone. if it is,most likely the trouble with the constant reboots. update to zv9.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I have zv9 and no reboots. They fixed that problem when lg gave up the kernel source

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried the CM9 build yesterday, it looks great and works pretty well. Some of the transitions are a little slow and jerky though. Has anyone noticed their phone getting unusually hot using this build? I didn't have it overclocked or anything but I noticed it was getting a little warm to the touch so I went back to the bobzhome rom I had on it. I also ran into a problem with the email crashing.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried the CM9 build yesterday, it looks great and works pretty well. Some of the transitions are a little slow and jerky though. Has anyone noticed their phone getting unusually hot using this build? I didn't have it overclocked or anything but I noticed it was getting a little warm to the touch so I went back to the bobzhome rom I had on it. I also ran into a problem with the email crashing.

If you are charging it while using it then that's what probably making it so hot.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
A little late to the party, but yeah, your baseband should make no difference when running this rom.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
@arnold1997 Well, I'm trying it again but it just keeps locking up and rebooting now. I think I might just have to give up on it.

@cole2kb I was going to actually try to update the baseband on my phone today, but it turns out the virgin mobile link isn't working. So I guess I won't be doing that.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Try it if you want man. I just see no reason why it would make a difference.

I have it on my PC at home. I'll throw it up on Dropbox tonight.

Reactions: aquabanianskakid

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I still on zv4 and have no rebooting problems.
View attachment 27461
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

i was zv5 and neither cai or quattrimus would run correctly. there is a number of things that could be a culprit including faulty hatdware. i did replace the phone and after that i flashed zv9. So between the replacement and flashing it resolved the issues for me.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind. The link appears dead. I guess Virgin removed them all. I tried adjusting the lower cpu speed to see if that will help with the reboots, here's to hoping it works.

Virgin has said that the update destroyed data speeds for some users that updated so they decided to advise people against flashing it and ultimately just took it down.

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Tdm, please don't leave us. Kraven apparently quit developing CAI. I'm sorry if your thread is cluttered, but that's really not a reason to quit.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Tdm, please don't leave us. Kraven apparently quit developing CAI. I'm sorry if your thread is cluttered, but that's really not a reason to quit.

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

What makes you say this? I don't think he's going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay