ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Gotta ? When y'all formatted the SD card did you use your phone to do it or use the computer. Also did you take what was needed off first ie roms, cwm, etc and put them back on the SD card. Thanks for the info

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I used the computer and the phone. Then i partitioned

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay I got some builds done for CM9. This has much of thekraven's work integrated. Source is synced as of today and has the latest goodies: the new cid boot animation and theme engine.

The initial release is a full zip. We should get nightly deltas around 7am CDT starting tomorrow if everything goes well. I haven't wired these into RomKeeper yet but I'm working on that.

Note this is a pre-release for beta1. It's pre-release for a few reasons:

* aokp and aosp are not done.
* camcorder previews but crashes on record.
* Most things haven't been tested well (hence this post).

That said, it seems to run fairly well in my initial testing, all things considered.

If you choose to download this (and I expect most of you will), please give useful and thoughtful feedback about how it works. Try all the features. Let me know what's broken (after checking to see if anyone else has already reported it, of course).

These builds are on my goo.im account. Select your phone model and the familiar goo dropdown will appear with all the goodies (link, md5sum, etc.) There are several VM670 builds, you want beta1pre1.

Note the phone probably doesn't work on the VS660 build yet. The VM670 and LS670 builds should be fine for basic phone and sms.

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay I got some builds done for CM9. This has much of thekraven's work integrated. Source is synced as of today and has the latest goodies: the new cid boot animation and theme engine.

The initial release is a full zip. We should get nightly deltas around 7am CDT starting tomorrow if everything goes well. I haven't wired these into RomKeeper yet but I'm working on that.

Note this is a pre-release for beta1. It's pre-release for a few reasons:

* aokp and aosp are not done.
* camcorder previews but crashes on record.
* Most things haven't been tested well (hence this post).

That said, it seems to run fairly well in my initial testing, all things considered.

If you choose to download this (and I expect most of you will), please give useful and thoughtful feedback about how it works. Try all the features. Let me know what's broken (after checking to see if anyone else has already reported it, of course).

These builds are on my goo.im account. Select your phone model and the familiar goo dropdown will appear with all the goodies (link, md5sum, etc.) There are several VM670 builds, you want beta1pre1.

Note the phone probably doesn't work on the VS660 build yet. The VM670 and LS670 builds should be fine for basic phone and sms.

It seems that the key board is kinda low? I can barely press the space bar?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
My laptop is down. Running Opera minni, which doesn't have a desktop toggle. Might have to switch browsers.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ome builds done for CM9. This has much of thekraven's work integrated. Source is synced akay I got sos of today and has the latest goodies: the new cid boot animation and theme engine.

snip

The VM670 and LS670 builds should be fine for basic phone and sms.

As one of thekraven testers, I want to continue with this. Does this have his linaro optimization yet that he had in alpha 14.

I cannot flash this in Drew's Cannibal recovery. Asserts and get.prop errors. Here are Drew's comments.

Was it something to do with assert and/or getprop? If so, it's not a bug in the recovery. Tell tdm to remove the asserts from his updater-script.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-v1-0-6-goomanager-support-4.html#post1853982

Thank you.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for testing.

I haven't looked into linaro yet.

What is the build model under drew's recovery? I'm asserting thunderc or LS670.

Here is what I get:

LS670-cm9-beta1pre1.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc" ||
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LS670" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LS670" ||
E:Error in /sdcard/quattrimus-LS670-cm9-beta1pre1.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Reactions: tdm and topdawg661
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463