ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Would you produce build instructions? I can debootstrap Ubuntu, apt-get the packages that the Android documentation requests (installing the Sun JDK manually) and do a chroot, but I can't seem to get it to build:

dont run a full-eng. PM me and ill help you out so we dont clutter this already cluttered thread

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Quick question. I've never flashed or installed a nightie, do you do this from recovery or can you do this from a file manager? Sorry if I sound like a noob. I appreciate the hard work. Also, would you recommend a full wipe if you were to flash beta1pre1 from alpha10? Just curious or is a dirty flash ok

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Quick question. I've never flashed or installed a nightie, do you do this from recovery or can you do this from a file manager? Sorry if I sound like a noob. I appreciate the hard work. Also, would you recommend a full wipe if you were to flash beta1pre1 from alpha10? Just curious or is a dirty flash ok

See my post above yours.

In goo.im, you can get romkeeper from tdm's list (the link Goo.im Downloads - Browsing quattrimus). Also the ROM and rdiff are there. It is setup for VM670 I believe, and rom keeper will handle it. This is what I have come to understand. Searching fro romkeeper on AC keeps coming back to this thread.

Reactions: Ilovefarts

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Would you produce build instructions? I can debootstrap Ubuntu, apt-get the packages that the Android documentation requests (installing the Sun JDK manually) and do a chroot, but I can't seem to get it to build:

They are coming soon. Good to hear someone using debootstrap. Are you using schroot also? debootstrap+schroot is a killer combo. :D

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I updated the VM670 manifest for RomKeeper and did a test download and install. Everything looks good. The delta downloaded, applied to the beta1pre1 zip, and verified. Install succeeded. Keyboard looks good now, as does the lock screen text. The device assert looks good but I can't test it because I still have a "thunderc" recovery.

LS670 and VS660 manifests have been created in RomKeeper. Please give them a try.

NOTE: the full nightly ROM is not posted. You must have beta1pre1 on your sdcard to successfully apply the nightly delta.

Let the fun begin! :D

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
OK I just got romkeeper-debug.apk how does this work I usually just download the rom wipe and flash. Please excuse my noobness in regards to this :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I updated the VM670 manifest for RomKeeper and did a test download and install. Everything looks good. The delta downloaded, applied to the beta1pre1 zip, and verified. Install succeeded. Keyboard looks good now, as does the lock screen text. The device assert looks good but I can't test it because I still have a "thunderc" recovery.

LS670 and VS660 manifests have been created in RomKeeper. Please give them a try.

NOTE: the full nightly ROM is not posted. You must have beta1pre1 on your sdcard to successfully apply the nightly delta.

Let the fun begin! :D

So just flash the nightly without wiping?

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Whoa, this beta is SMOOTH. I'm impressed! (Not sure if it's the difference between CM9 and AOKP that makes it smooth to me though). I didn't even get to do the kernel tweaks yet. :)

Edit: Roaming indicator off, keyboard chopped off. Also, the zxing barcode scanner works, but is really choppy (hope it can get fixed!).

ok im lost,where is this beta? looked on page 1,but still alpha 10. and no i haven't been reading much except to check tdms updates,so im not sure if the quote is in reference to a beta release or sonething else entirely.

aaronmfisher86

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So I just noticed that the speaker phone doesn't work. I see that's been discussed previously in this thread, I was wondering if there's any chance of that getting fixed? I'm pretty sure it's a CM9-wide problem on all the phones though from what I gathered. I was just wondering if that's an issue that's in the "To Do" pile or if it's just not gonna happen?

And as always, thanks for the awesome ROM!

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
See my post above yours.

In goo.im, you can get romkeeper from tdm's list (the link Goo.im Downloads - Browsing quattrimus). Also the ROM and rdiff are there. It is setup for VM670 I believe, and rom keeper will handle it. This is what I have come to understand. Searching fro romkeeper on AC keeps coming back to this thread.

Right after I posted, my Romkeeper updated. TDM is super fast! Thanks

PS: I like the new boot animation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy