ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
You can get a free one from the Play store from inside Apollo. Menu (three vertical dots), settings, under Interface press themes, get more themes.

But does it come with a matching widget? I couldn't find a way to change the color of the widget to match the black theme besides installing this apk.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Settings>Themes.
I've tried using it, but every time I try downloading something from the market it gives me "purchase error", I flashed dalvik and everything but nothing.

These work.
[CM9/AOKP][THEMES][MDPI]**FULLY MDPI supported themes**[APKS ADDED FOR HOLO SERIES] - xda-developers
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...-slate-afterburner-volcano-etc-hdpi-mdpi.html
http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...7-xperia-s-theme-cm7-cm9-update-6-4-12-a.html

Running anthonycr Yellow Bird, easier on these old eyes than cyan on black.

arnold1997

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Why did theme devs give up on MDPI? It doesn't seem like a dead "format" to me..

Well there are alot but not on play store. The only that come to mind that have mdpi support on play store are anthonys themes and holo themes. But there is bunch on xda

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey tdm, quick question for you. Can you think of any reason why flashing the pre-beta would have bricked my phone?

I hope you're not thinking that brick = bootloop

Popular misconception. Brick would render your phone brick like and not be able to be used. If you're bootlooped wipe and start over.

Reactions: inceyet

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Surprise no one mentioned this. But if you change the LCD density to 140 you can use the (x)hdpi themes.

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from my ______ using Tapatalk.

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Latest nightly via romkeeper (check date of this post) - MMS is not working for me.
Sending or Receiving. Anyone care to confirm?

I get the MMS message itself, but won't download the pic. Just sits on downloading. Using Handcent

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

dmillerw

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I hope you're not thinking that brick = bootloop

Popular misconception. Brick would render your phone brick like and not be able to be used. If you're bootlooped wipe and start over.

Yeah, my bad. :p

Boot looping, but ADB doesn't recognize it, and I can't get to recovery.

I'll stop derailing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze