ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpcollector

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Beta has been awesome for me so far. Only issues have been an occasional "Package file is invalid" from the market, it gets fixed once I clear cache and davlik but it occurs again periodically.

Also, YouTube on HQ still lags and stutters, although that isn't a big issue.

Thanks so much, TDM and anyone else who helped make this ROM!

Reactions: tdm

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Two latest problems I have encountered are that I get no debugging enabled prompt when I attach usb, and the screen I notice tends to black out from time to time. I can use the mass storage, just can't do anything else

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry can't contribute. I just can't seem to get the nightly through romkeeper it downloads but won't install I'm on the beta right now. Ima gonna try to get to wifi tomorrow because my 3g sucks and I'm thinking that might be the issue

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone seeing deep sleep? My phone isn't going into deep sleep at all.

Only way I know is power off, pull battery, then hold power for 10 seconds. Replace battery and power on. Will last until reboot. Not sure if it is CM9 issue or porting to Optimus. Something in all the kernels so far.

LG-LS670 w thekraven ICS linaro alpha 14 + 6/11 patch & Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Only way I know is power off, pull battery, then hold power for 10 seconds. Replace battery and power on. Will last until reboot. Not sure if it is CM9 issue or porting to Optimus. Something in all the kernels so far.

Hmm, thanks. But I was getting consistent deep sleep with AOKP alpha10. And this is the same kernel. So it's not a kernel issue.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

Well what does the CMOS on the phone hold?

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
This is what I'm getting on romkeeper is this correct

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
4257022e-0996-3fc6.jpg

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, couple more notes before I forget:

For the devs out there... I got all the device code checked into github.com/thunderc today. I didn't have time to get vendor blobs yet but I'll have those soon.

If the nightly build succeeds and my scripts all work (two big if's), the nightly will update. But I don't have the romkeeper manifest updating yet. So that means I will need to manually update the manifest. Either way, I'll have a bit of work to do in the morning -- either publishing a new manifest or fixing the build.

Reactions: vB396530

Pobega

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
So, I'm not seeing anything in the RomKeeper. No matter how many times I hit refresh nothing shows up. I'm running beta1pre1 (freshly flashed!) with the suggested gapps.

shell@android:/ $ getprop ro.product.model
LG-VM670

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Change log?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Briefly:

a10 to beta1pre1: integrated thekraven's code and synced to latest CM.

beta1pre1 to nightly: synced to latest CM, fixed overlays which were causing the keyboard to display incorrectly, fixed asserts for iho recovery compatibility (including drew's cannibal recovery), fixed eri.xml which caused roaming indicator to show on lockscreen.

firecrotch666

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Briefly:

a10 to beta1pre1: integrated thekraven's code and synced to latest CM.

beta1pre1 to nightly: synced to latest CM, fixed overlays which were causing the keyboard to display incorrectly, fixed asserts for iho recovery compatibility (including drew's cannibal recovery), fixed eri.xml which caused roaming indicator to show on lockscreen.

Looked into the weather lockscreen bug?
Its just weather, I know, but it's a nifty little feature a lot of people might find interesting.

Pobega

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
So, I'm not seeing anything in the RomKeeper. No matter how many times I hit refresh nothing shows up. I'm running beta1pre1 (freshly flashed!) with the suggested gapps.

shell@android:/ $ getprop ro.product.model
LG-VM670

Scratch this. It's like you knew it wasn't working, so you made it work right when I posted. Is installing from in-app stable, or should I be doing it through my recovery? (what's the recovery people use nowadays? I'm still on old Xionia)

Reactions: suku92

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, thanks. But I was getting consistent deep sleep with AOKP alpha10. And this is the same kernel. So it's not a kernel issue.
2.6.35.7-HK-ICS-CAI-test16+thekraven@icsbox #17 Fri Jun 8 06:52:07 CDT 2012 is what I have now. Still on that "old" one as your builds come up to speed, probably very soon, now that I can test this nightly. :D
Well what does the CMOS on the phone hold?
No idea. That was just a trick that Zhara found along the way and it works for me, until boot, so not much help. My recovery image gets abused so often it looks like a tattered flag in a pirate battle. ;)

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
ok testing the new update now :) cant believe i didnt test it earler cuz i wasnt following the proper steps lol. roaming, mic, keyboard r great. also i noticed the weather thing on the lock screen has started working again. before it was just saying tap to refresh. great work tdm, always appreciated :) cant wait for aokp :)

Reactions: Badboytoast and tdm
Status
Not open for further replies.