ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh, couple more notes before I forget:

For the devs out there... I got all the device code checked into github.com/thunderc today. I didn't have time to get vendor blobs yet but I'll have those soon.

If the nightly build succeeds and my scripts all work (two big if's), the nightly will update. But I don't have the romkeeper manifest updating yet. So that means I will need to manually update the manifest. Either way, I'll have a bit of work to do in the morning -- either publishing a new manifest or fixing the build.

Good to hear. Can't wait to get started. I got temporarily fired from my job so now I have time on my hands :p

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

vB396530

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
keyboard is a little high now just a little :p
no deep sleep
No USB debug
mic wired headset not working

here is a log of errors

great work :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: tdm

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So far so good. I've noticed I've had a little trouble with Instagram still not loading properly, but a quick force close and it works just fine. Pulse news isn't FCing anymore which is awesome and Flipboard works great. Smooth sailing everything for myself works just wonderfully. Thanks so much TDM.

I am not sure if it's something being worked on or if there's a step within the ICS as a whole, but how do you make the icons for the extra apps show on the lockscreen? Say I wanted to go from my lockscreen to Google+ and added the shortcut to the lockscreen, how can I make that icon show instead of dragging my cursor over to that said spot. I'm tired so I hope my question makes sense.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So far so good. I've noticed I've had a little trouble with Instagram still not loading properly, but a quick force close and it works just fine. Pulse news isn't FCing anymore which is awesome and Flipboard works great. Smooth sailing everything for myself works just wonderfully. Thanks so much TDM.

I am not sure if it's something being worked on or if there's a step within the ICS as a whole, but how do you make the icons for the extra apps show on the lockscreen? Say I wanted to go from my lockscreen to Google+ and added the shortcut to the lockscreen, how can I make that icon show instead of dragging my cursor over to that said spot. I'm tired so I hope my question makes sense.
Did you save it? Bottom right, looks like this old antique thing called a floppy disc. ;)

cpresley1993

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Romkeeper is not showing anything....I can't download the beta update....does it have anything to do with coldasice (kraven) cm9 being installed on my phone right now?

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Romkeeper is not showing anything....I can't download the beta update....does it have anything to do with coldasice (kraven) cm9 being installed on my phone right now?

Goo.im Downloads - Browsing quattrimus

Download his pre-beta and flash it, install Romkeeper, refresh and it should show pre-beta and nightly1, it seems you need to download pre-beta then nightly1 to install the nightly.

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
So I flashed prebeta and it worked fine. Booted into recovery and flashed ics reloaded and upon reboot was met with constant system ui has stopped working errors. Anyone else had this?

Nvm - several already informed you this was known issue and that dev dropped the project

Last edited:

djboi2011

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a question. Could the CPU deep sleep problem be causing me to receive my txt messages late? Because I notice as my device goes idle and the screen is off that even the clock stops and resumes after I wake my phone. Then I start receiving txt messaged people sent to me prior to me putting the phone to sleep. For example, If i turn off the screen at 1:00 then wake it at 1:05, the clock still says 1:00 then changes to the correct time after a few seconds. Then i receive my txts which were sent to me at 1:00, after i wake the phone. Any fixes?

This has been happening on all the previous releases too

Last edited:

spacewhale91

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Quick question, does the bluetooth still not work w/calls? This is like the only thing that's preventing me from trying it out, I really need hands-free in the car (use it a lot). If someone knows some sort of other workaround, that'd be great also.

Also, keep up the great work tdm ;).

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Quick question, does the bluetooth still not work w/calls? This is like the only thing that's preventing me from trying it out, I really need hands-free in the car (use it a lot). If someone knows some sort of other workaround, that'd be great also.

Also, keep up the great work tdm ;).

as far as I know, it still does not work and I don't believe there is any known workaround....

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: spacewhale91

perin.lionshead

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
OK, I don't know if this came up before, but rom keeper doesn't seem to install the rom once its downloaded. I hit install and nothing happens. Do I need to give rom keeper root access somehow because it never asks for SU? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek