ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. But after i installed nightly that got fixed lol even though there is an echo but its not a big deal:D

Echo cancellation is a feature in Groove IP, Idk if other phones have that feature or not, but GIP is a pretty nice solution as it works with both WiFi and regular xG service.l

Ilovefarts

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
That has been a CM9 / ICS alpha issue since the lockscreen icons were added a week or so back. It appears to not be fixed yet on their side.

Thanks. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I'm still learning a lot about my phone and just recently got used to the IHO build and now I'm trying to learn the ICS Rom. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

johncalvin

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
This must be your first time with an ICS rom. Chrome beta is for ARMv7 or above. The V and S are ARMv6.
Chrome does not work on these phones. And its like 55 mb once installed anyway.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
Ah, thanks. I knew I was missing something. I've been trying to decide between a Galaxy Tab 2 and the likely Asus/Google tablet upcoming, so I've been soaking in threads discussing whether driver support on the Tab was sufficient to let Chrome run. My mistake.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Been using Nightly for about 2 hours. I have a bad battery drain. Lost 40% in 1 hour, only downloaded 2 apps, Terminal, and Tapatalk.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Been using Nightly for about 2 hours. I have a bad battery drain. Lost 40% in 1 hour, only downloaded 2 apps, Terminal, and Tapatalk.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

That's way excessive. We have a deep sleep issue but you should still get at least 12 to 18 hours out of a charge.

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Did you use RomKeeper to install? When I used RomKeeper to upgrade to last night's nightly from AOKP alpha10, I had no end of troubles, but after a full manual wipe, the nightly seems to work rather well.

It seems obvious, now, that using RomKeeper to upgrade from AOKP to CM9 was asking for trouble, but I wanted to try it out.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
For any of you who wish to take a panoramic photo, there is an app called 360 on PlayStore that works fine on this build. Doesn't fix the native camera, which should do the same thing; but it does provide the function rather nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.