ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreiter

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I think netflix requires hardware acceleration and we can't have that because the vendor won't update it and the code is not open source.

Not sure about youtube, it seems to work in some builds better than others.

Does that mean that all of the builds won't have the GPU acceleration feature from ICS? I was so hopeful for a speed bump from my old VM670! :O :(

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Dunno why all the v users were on cai because this rom is awesome all s users should be on it. I wanna say thanks for all your hard work tdm this is my rom I'm running till its perfection:D thanks tdm ur a lifesaver

Sent from futuristic quattrimus optimus s

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Work arounds: for the Camcorder I use Videocam Illusion, for panorama photos I use 360, for bar codes I use QR Barcode Scanner.
Sorry, I don't do texting, so I haven't come up with anything for that. I've heard GO SMS works well, haven't tried it.
Of course, YMMV on all of this...
QR Barcode Scanner also uses the ZXing barcode library, therefore is just as slow and choppy as the official ZXing Barcode Scanner....

haven't been able to get USB debugging working on beta or nightly yet

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
I have mine working (however it still won't show the "USB Debugging is on notification"). Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Check "Android debugging"

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
QR Barcode Scanner also uses the ZXing barcode library, therefore is just as slow and choppy as the official ZXing Barcode Scanner....

I have mine working (however it still won't show the "USB Debugging is on notification"). Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Check "Android debugging"

Yeah I did that. Thought maybe it would work and that the notification just wasnt showing up for some reason, but no go

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
But this rom is awesome!!!!!! Just so pumped and excited

Sent from futuristic quattrimus optimus s

You do realized this is the first time the Theme Chooser is incorporated in the ROM. Btw wait until AOKP comes, you will be puking rainbows :p

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

Reactions: topdawg661

kylemaguire

Resident Teen
Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a different wi-fi problem. My wi-fi isn't reconnecting when my phone wakes up. I have to go into wi-fi settings and click "Scan" in order for it to detect my access point and connect.

I've had the same issue even with CAI, but when I hit scan nothing shows up. I have to turn wifi off and on to work.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You do realized this is the first time the Theme Chooser is incorporated in the ROM. Btw wait until AOKP comes, you will be puking rainbows :p

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

CyanogenMod has many more improvements in latest CM9 sync. I have lock screen icons, system notifications here. :D

LG-LS670 w thekraven ICS alpha 15 linaro2 & Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.