ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tested bt calling? Would be sweet to release b1 with everything working except camcorder.

@tdm I can confirm BT audio works! OH YEAH! I even left my phone on my car in the garage and walked out to the street just to make sure that the handset mic wasn't somehow picking up my voice....works like a champ! Thanks @thekraven too!

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
This is wat I use for camcorder no fancy things just a ...... camcorder
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.bryanowens.Camcorder&token=PVN-a5_D

Sent from futuristic quattrimus optimus s

That didn't work for me on Quattimus. I didn't really expect it to as it is just a shortcut to the camcorder function of the ICS camera, which doesn't yet work. Videocam Illusion works because it contains software to work with the camera hardware and seems to bypass the default camera code.
But, whatever. Cool if it works for you.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
That didn't work for me on Quattimus. I didn't really expect it to as it is just a shortcut to the camcorder function of the ICS camera, which doesn't yet work. Videocam Illusion works because it contains software to work with the camera hardware and seems to bypass the default camera code.
But, whatever. Cool if it works for you.

Works for me

Sent from futuristic quattrimus optimus s

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anyone is specifically ignoring you. Your question in relation to not receiving text messages promptly, right? 3G has nothing to do with SMS, and this ROM has not had any trouble with 3G for some time.

For a couple of days I've had trouble with SMS on IHO ROMs. It's possible Sprint was either upgrading towers in your area (as they are mine), or there was just network congestion.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tested bt calling? Would be sweet to release b1 with everything working except camcorder.

Verified BT calling on LS670, but speaker phone not working yet. All apps access speaker fine.

LG-LS670 w tdm quattrimus ICS & Tapatalk 2

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone is specifically ignoring you. Your question in relation to not receiving text messages promptly, right? 3G has nothing to do with SMS, and this ROM has not had any trouble with 3G for some time.

For a couple of days I've had trouble with SMS on IHO ROMs. It's possible Sprint was either upgrading towers in your area (as they are mine), or there was just network congestion.

I know no ones ignoring. Its one of the reasons that stop me from using ICS as a daily.

When on Wifi, I don't get messages righr away. They come late, sometimes 10 minutes late.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I know no ones ignoring. Its one of the reasons that stop me from using ICS as a daily.

When on Wifi, I don't get messages righr away. They come late, sometimes 10 minutes late.

Message delivery only needs 2G normally. I spend considerable time in the backcountry with spotty 2G and get texts fine when I get high enough to get service. Unless you mean mms that needs data of some kind.

LG-LS670 w tdm quattrimus ICS & Tapatalk 2

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Remember to those testing MMS: You need the area code prefix on the number you are trying to send the MMS to in order for it to successfully send.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk 2

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
tdm,

bluetooth on phone works, square is not working. when i first attached the reader, a screen popped up with two choices with one being gallery i think and i can't remember the other. i can't get the screen to come back up. will reinstall b1p2 and see if i can get it again.

even after a total wipe and reinstall, all i get is the please retry try quickly pop up screen

Last edited:

Kolma

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Noticed News and Weather Widget is now missing from Beta1Pre2
I used the Weather widget on my main screen for easy access...

Also noticed the Play Store shortcut is missing from the apps drawer... another useful shortcut that free'd up space on my homescreen because I could access it this way.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Noticed News and Weather Widget is now missing from Beta1Pre2
I used the Weather widget on my main screen for easy access...

Also noticed the Play Store shortcut is missing from the apps drawer... another useful shortcut that free'd up space on my homescreen because I could access it this way.

Did you forget to install gapps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance