Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
4257073f-d802-66ce.jpg

Giggidy
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... well, it would be most interesting to know exactly when it broke. If a10final worked, then the break was when I integrated thekraven's code. Otherwise, I'd have to do some digging to see what I changed .. if I can even find that information anymore. (yeah I need to tag releases, I'll try to remember that once we hit beta).

TDM, The last I remember squareup totally working good was AOKP alpha 9. I think we started having problems in the alpha10 pre series. Later this evening I should be able to reinstall earlier versions to find where it first broke at. Thanks

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Going to install the Android SDK today and try to see whats going on with the WiFi/USB tether. I got the Bluetooth tether to work fine, but it seems these ones do not want too. I'll see if I can find a solution, no promises though, still a newbie for android deving.

Reactions: tdm

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
when rebooting does everyone else's phone always say Android is upgrading on every reboot? if not I'll get a logcat to see what's "upgrading" when I get off work

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

I have a non-rooted ICS also. I believe that's left over from the orginal code....usually thats when the nonroots check for available ota's

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
OT (sorry!)

Only one way to find out I guess. But honestly, I think it certainly is good and worthit to squeeze every ounce of speed out of the system! Makes for a much smoother and nicer ROM. One small thing may not equate to much speed increase, but add other tools and tweaks, and those small increases start to addup to larger ones!

P.S. I got 1697 on original pretbeta1. Will test on your next linaro if you build one.

So, uh, you run Gentoo on your computer, don't you?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
TDM.. If you are still in the market for an alternative to RomKeeper or a second option, I found that there is a goomanager app available on the market that bypasses that captcha problem, and also allows for downloads of roms, gapps, kernels, etc... as well as update notifications. Only requirement I see is for the rom to be open script. If you're not still looking for anything like this, you guys please feel free to erase this post.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ImNvbS5zMHVwLmdvb21hbmFnZXIiXQ&token=Ogrpnf6X..

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ah ha! Finally figured out why I wasn't getting the adb enabled notification.....it's disabled in the build.prop. At least I know I'm not crazy now!

Reactions: BuggerZ

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
TDM.. If you are still in the market for an alternative to RomKeeper or a second option, I found that there is a goomanager app available on the market that bypasses that captcha problem, and also allows for downloads of roms, gapps, kernels, etc... as well as update notifications. Only requirement I see is for the rom to be open script. If you're not still looking for anything like this, you guys please feel free to erase this post.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ImNvbS5zMHVwLmdvb21hbmFnZXIiXQ&token=J_oSEywp..

The whole point of rom keeper is to only push the deltas, every other rom manager type app makes you download a whole new rom every update. Rom keeper is a one of a kind. Once its polished any one that doesn't have it will be envious.

sent from my Nokia 5110

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
The whole point of rom keeper is to only push the deltas, every other rom manager type app makes you download a whole new rom every update. Rom keeper is a one of a kind. Once its polished any one that doesn't have it will be envious.

sent from my Nokia 5110

GooManager is supposed to have a delta feature in the testing phase. But I've never use it so I can't say. AFAIK it's not open source and that makes me want to stay away.

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Quick question guys, I just flashed the latest quattrimus rom beta1pre2, and it worked beautifully for like 2hrs, talking on the phone with bluetooth ;-), surfing the web, installing apps, watching youtube, etc. but now it is restarting like crazy, it's not overclocked or anything and the governor is Interactivex.

any thoughts?

thanks!!

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I need some theme help. Some themes I try to apply say something about the theme was improperly complied, and I read something about you can apply the system theme then reboot and then apply the other theme then reboot, but when I apply the system theme reboot, then go back to the theme Chooser to apply the new theme I still get the same error. Any ideas?

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Quick question guys, I just flashed the latest quattrimus rom beta1pre2, and it worked beautifully for like 2hrs, talking on the phone with bluetooth ;-), surfing the web, installing apps, watching youtube, etc. but now it is restarting like crazy, it's not overclocked or anything and the governor is Interactivex.

any thoughts?

thanks!!

Flash the nightly build, its more up-to-date! It works so much better.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
beta1pre3 is up. Fetch via romkeeper, or I'll have the links in the OP shortly.

Changes since beta1pre2:

* Synced with CM as of today. thekraven says MMS broke in CM yesterday and it looks like they reverted that change, so it might be fixed now.
* Reverted to libaudio from alpha10. Please test audio routing (mic, speaker, etc.)
* Fixed camcorder. (thanks thekraven)
* Enabled bootlogo and chargerlogo. Booting with USB connected will go to chargerlogo.

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I need some theme help. Some themes I try to apply say something about the theme was improperly complied, and I read something about you can apply the system theme then reboot and then apply the other theme then reboot, but when I apply the system theme reboot, then go back to the theme Chooser to apply the new theme I still get the same error. Any ideas?

Forgot to tell you that that you must the LCD density to 140 for it to work. Well only for (x)hdpi themes.

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

Reactions: braxton355

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
GooManager is supposed to have a delta feature in the testing phase. But I've never use it so I can't say. AFAIK it's not open source and that makes me want to stay away.

Ah I see I didn't realize it wasn't.. Seems like that would have been something they would have specified on the site but I didn't see it. Oh well. RomKeeper does its job and the UI is easy enough anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca