ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
wifi hotspot still not working with Beta1pre3, but I really thank you, so much TDM i love 4.0 and never thought it would be this fast on an 864mhz processor. I thought the minimum was 1.0 ghz?

Reactions: tdm

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Found the solution to ALL random reboots and Over Clocking issues!!!!

I was messing around with benchmarks one time and saw that during the benchmark the the system would freeze and force a reboot during a memory access. I thought originally it was from the kernel timing but it wasn't! It was from the Dalvik cache!

So I decides to make a sd-ext partition with a huge swap partition, and the system is not COMPLETELY stable with an overclock and 826mhz!! Hope this helps anyone else with Over Clocking or Stability issues!

EDIT: If this was already mentioned(I just remembered I might of saw something on this), please ignore :x

Last edited:

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't use Quattrimus beta1pre3. When it boots, all I get is an error "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." When I hit OK, it pops up again. If I hit OK really fast, I can see other boxes behind it: FC messages for settings, calendar, and clock. Nothing else is on the screen except the status bar.

This is after a full triple-pass wipe using Prep_for_new_rom.zip, and a wipe of the sd-ext using update_wiper_1.3.

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I can't use Quattrimus beta1pre3. When it boots, all I get is an error "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." When I hit OK, it pops up again. If I hit OK really fast, I can see other boxes behind it: FC messages for settings, calendar, and clock. Nothing else is on the screen except the status bar.

This is after a full triple-pass wipe using Prep_for_new_rom.zip, and a wipe of the sd-ext using update_wiper_1.3.

Wipe the dalvik cache?

Also try taking out the battery and holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Then reboot :)

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
The feature in the development section which let's me long press the back button to kill the current app doesn't work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Ryuk6666

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
The feature in the development section which let's me long press the back button to kill the current app doesn't work.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I can't second this :p

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

sj2699

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm MMS working on the LS670. Just sent a picture to my dad that he received.

EDIT: Receiving works as well. All on stock messaging app. TDM, your work is much appreciated on this.

Sent from my awesome Optimus S

Last edited:

lattimorej1986

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
TDM, Is this zip anything like what you want?

I like it...

Yeah, that looks good, thanks. Except larger and not as many, of course. Any more than twelve risks running into the main bootanimation. I could resize those and take every other one, but it wouldn't come out as well as if you redid the originals.

I suppose we should eventually come up with 2-3 options and vote or something... :)

I think this is a great idea.

And while im posting, I would like to take the time to say thank you to tdm,thekraven, and the rest of you that have directly (or indirectly) helped with this project. You guys are amazing...

Sent from my MiRaGe'D Optimus V

RazzMaTazz

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Optimus S, LS670. Clean install on ZVD radio (wiped data & cache). No overclocking.

Wonderful ROM. Thanks TDM & crew!!!

Preliminary testing results follow.

Works:
3G data speeds tested on DSLReports. Good as ever. ~800kbps (at my house).
WiFi sensitivity & data speeds tested on DSLReports. Good as ever. ~950kbps (at my house).
Charging (on PC & AC adapter), Auto-rotate, calls, SMS, MMS, GPS (very fast lock), Bluetooth (with headphone/mic in call-- I didn’t try stereo), USB storage, Camera, Camcorder (but must use MX Video Player for playback), Compass, Proximity sensor (in calls).

User apps working:
Angry Birds 1.5.3, Apollo, Anymemo 8.3.0, Gas Buddy 2.0, Goggles 1.7.1, Google Play Music 4.1.513, Google Voice 0.4.2.24, Groove IP Lite 1.0.3, IP Cam Viewer Lite, 4.2.7.1, Lookout 7.0-94024ef, Maps 6.8.1, Mortplayer Audio Books 0.9.7a, Voice Search 2.1.4, MusixMatch 3.0.9, MX Video Player 1.5a + Codec ARMv5 VFP 1.5, Our Groceries 2.0.6, Pandora 1.6, Playlist Designer 1.0.5, QuickSettings 1.9.8p2, Scanner Radio 3.1.0.1, Soundhound 2.6.1, Teamviewer 6.0.203, Ultimate Stopwatch 5.0.3, Ulysee Gizmos 1.6.2, , Winamp 1.2.12, Where’s My Droid 3.5.1, YouTube 2.4.4.

Not working properly:
  • FoxFi not able to create a WiFi Hotspot, saying “WiFi mode has failed on your phone. Please try Bluetooth mode instead.” I need a solution.
  • SprintTV 1.0.4.32- App launches. Guide works. Audio works. No video. (Screen is black.) HELP! Need that by football season! :)
  • ES FileExplorer 1.6.1.6. Mostly works but FTP over WiFi not giving a feasible FTP address within the WiFi router’s DHCP address range.
  • Swype, 2.6.48.12353. Won’t install. I will try to install their beta later.

twigge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
@acromak

Mms sending to my Gmail account worked perfectly. As I was Able to download and receive the mms I sent to myself via the Messaging app, and Gmail I think it is safe to assume that MMS is working properly!!???

Excellent job tdm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22