ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Loving Beta 3. Main issue I'm having is with reboots (like everyone else), and the speakerphone doesn't work. Otherwise calls work great.

Beta 3????

My files are beta1pre3, so this is the third pre beta release, not beta yet, too many big issues unresolved as yet. :confused:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Noticed tdm mentioned the v6 supercharger settings being added to the rom. Looked around online a little to try to get some more info, but really not even sure what I'm needing to look for. Don't know much about it. Is this all thats needed for it to do its thing? If not, can somebody point me in a good direction to look into it a little? I see what it is and what it's supposed to do, just not quite clear as to what is required for setup

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Noticed tdm mentioned the v6 supercharger settings being added to the rom. Looked around online a little to try to get some more info, but really not even sure what I'm needing to look for. Don't know much about it. Is this all thats needed for it to do its thing? If not, can somebody point me in a good direction to look into it a little? I see what it is and what it's supposed to do, just not quite clear as to what is required for setup

V6 Supercharger info is here.

Basically memory management scripting.

Reactions: tdm and Badboytoast

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that looks good, thanks. Except larger and not as many, of course. Any more than twelve risks running into the main bootanimation. I could resize those and take every other one, but it wouldn't come out as well as if you redid the originals.

I suppose we should eventually come up with 2-3 options and vote or something... :)

TDM,

OK right size and 12 images done a little differently. You could lose the first couple and rename if 12 is too many.

Reactions: tdm

kappacat

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I'm using the beta1pre3 rom for the VS660. The rom has the same problems as the known bugs for the VM670. But the menu key and the home key are reversed. So pressing the home key activates the menu and vise versa. And of course the phone not working. But other than that there appear to be the same known issues.

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Would you elaborate on what is needed and why it is incompatible?

Qualcomm just stated that our chipset msm7x27 isn't getting the needed ics drivers. So we are stuck in the mud for video hardware acceleration for YouTube and similar apps. So hopefully some type of gingerbread driver wrapper will get developed like how the camera got fixed.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Would you elaborate on what is needed and why it is incompatible?

I don't know enough about it. Check out the xda discussion for hephappy's p500 rom, perhaps there is more info there. Or maybe thekraven knows details.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Alright, I'm using the beta1pre3 rom for the VS660. The rom has the same problems as the known bugs for the VM670. But the menu key and the home key are reversed. So pressing the home key activates the menu and vise versa. And of course the phone not working. But other than that there appear to be the same known issues.

Thanks. I can fix the keys easily enough. But the phone will require some investigation and testing.

RidDleZ

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Using Beta1Pre3 for the VS660 here too and I can confirm the same known issues. As for the phone not working, it appears there is a normal signal level, but cuts to no signal when you attempt to use it.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
TDM,

OK right size and 12 images done a little differently. You could lose the first couple and rename if 12 is too many.

Cool thanks. I like the animation, well done! I'm not sure about the color, but then again, I've never been accused of being hip or stylish. :p

What does everyone else think?

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Could someone explain a2sd, please? How do I manage what apps are stored on sd-ext? I have some apps I want left on internal storage. Also, can I control where Titanium Backup restores apps?

HurrrDurrrDURP

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Qualcomm just stated that our chipset msm7x27 isn't getting the needed ics drivers. So we are stuck in the mud for video hardware acceleration for YouTube and similar apps. So hopefully some type of gingerbread driver wrapper will get developed like how the camera got fixed.

CRAP

How hard is it to write a Module Wrapper for Linux?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Could someone explain a2sd, please? How do I manage what apps are stored on sd-ext? I have some apps I want left on internal storage. Also, can I control where Titanium Backup restores apps?

You can do it all with titanium. There is a batch move feature that allows you to select what moves and what stays. There is also an option in the preferences that allows you to pick the install location of downloaded and/or restored apps

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thetrooper1

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know the difference between pre beta 2 and pre beta 3 iam running beta 2 and iam wondering wether or not to flash beta 3 or not. Beta 2 is sweet!!!! But if theres sweetier why not right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie