ARCHIVED: [ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Running beta 3 from yesterday night till tonight @ 480-844 ondemand. No reboots yet just random small percentage of lag/hang . Camera n camcorder seem just fine . Awesome! :)

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh, and for the devs out there.. I've been pretty painstaking about keeping github/thunderc up to date the last few days. If you create a local manifest pointing to the appropriate repos, it should be possible to build CM9 except for one minor patch to a legacy audio header file. I ran out of time for the AOKP device repos, but I'll get those up tomorrow, along with my local manifests and the audio patch.

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to disable a2sd and use Link2sd instead? I had to convert Gmail to a system app, as I was getting the blank email glitch, and now I'm getting the insufficient storage error when I try to download from market. I hate not being able to control where apps are installed.

app2ext is built in, any other app will conflict with it. You might try Titanium Backup

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
AOKP beta - I flashed and my apps started to load in, however it was stuck in the first app download. I stopped the download and tried to download root uninstaller, figuring I had to trim the system apps down, but I wasn't even able to get that. So w/o a partition in place, it might be impossible to switch out system apps for my own. This is what I did last time as a memory solution.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
AOKP beta - I flashed and my apps started to load in, however it was stuck in the first app download.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
Same here..

Also.. On alarms it fc and when I opened back up the ringtone froze saying "
Loading Ringtone "
Then closed again.

But man oh man its nice... Love the clocks.

Last edited:

klei121

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have CM9 Beta1Pre3 installed. Is it normal that every time I startup, after the CM boot screen, there's a popup that says "Android is upgrading"?

For me, everything is working on the rom except panorama picture and wifi tethering. Thanks tdm.

Last edited:

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
4c62d649-c51f-e888.jpg

Meh...
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inyourface09

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I have CM9 Beta1Pre3 installed. Is it normal that every time I startup, after the CM boot screen, there's a popup that says "Android is updating"?

For me, everything is working on the rom except panorama picture and wifi tethering. Thanks tdm.

Yea I don't think panorama picture will work with the camera hw given

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So I assume its safe to flash aokp b1p1 from cm9 b1p3 via romkeeper automated installation, or is it better to flash via recovery and wipe data/cache/dalvik, in that way instead?

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey, on AOKP beta, when I hold down the power button, 2 windows popup instead of 1. It doesn't do that to me in CM9. In alpha10 it did this to me on AOKP as well.

acromack

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the contest for the bootlogo should be in the main post, that way we get more entries to choose from. :D

I was going to get one made the other day but didn't get to it, was busy preparing for a job interview (which I just got actually), and now I'm traveling for about a week, but still want to give it a go. We still looking for about 12 frames max?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just installed AOKP on the OS...really neat! I am having the problems of it hanging up on the first market download, and also whenever I go to my ringtones I can't change it, it freezes and FCs...

Nice work though! I've never really understood AOKP...really neat!

Edit : AHHHH My lockscreen button is gone I can't unlock it LOL!

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
On cm9 it won't reboot into recovery, it just reboots. When you select power off it just reboots. This is without being plugged into the charger.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
flashing AOKP BETA1 now.

any interest in starting a new thread? maybe 3 new threads? 1 for each flavor?

this one is starting to get beefy.

super stoked right now, btw. you cant tell tho...because you cant see my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon